SPH-L900 Bricked

gtat94

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I think I bricked my phone. I'm hoping I just missed something. It started with the phone not charging or connecting with my PC. I tried multiple cords and re-installed the drivers. Then it would charge for a few days and then the problem came back. To shorten the story I believe when I trying to reset the phone I hit "format system". Now I can't get past the boot screen. I found a lot of guidance for installing ROMs but it all involves plugging my phone into the computer (still can't get the phone to be recognized). Is there a .zip file i can use from the external SD that will put me back at factory condition?

rhaneyjr

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
If he didn't make a nan droid. He is screwed. If he formated the system he basically has a blank slate

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

destefmx6

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
download the recovery image/zip and save it on your extSD card. Boot to recovery and use the downloaded file.
Here is a link from XDA. There is a ton of info for bricked phones there.\
[cwm recovery ][UNOFFICIAL][ touch ][6?0?2?7][ n7100 ] - xda-developers

Stock images and kernels here for sph-l900
[KERNELS][CWM][ODIN] Kernel Repository - Download Them All Here! (SPH-L900) - Page 2 - xda-developers

this is installation manually:
[RECOVERY] ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.3.0 - xda-developers

Check here too.
Download GalaxyNote2/stockrecovery at DownloadAndroidROM.com

I think I bricked my phone. I'm hoping I just missed something. It started with the phone not charging or connecting with my PC. I tried multiple cords and re-installed the drivers. Then it would charge for a few days and then the problem came back. To shorten the story I believe when I trying to reset the phone I hit "format system". Now I can't get past the boot screen. I found a lot of guidance for installing ROMs but it all involves plugging my phone into the computer (still can't get the phone to be recognized). Is there a .zip file i can use from the external SD that will put me back at factory condition?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams