can samsung galaxy note 2 working properly without a sim card

snowbird860

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
hi, newbie here,

i have a question about the Samsung galaxy note 2, i am thinking to buy a unlocked note2 and plan to use it as tablet since i have cell phone already.
i have a lte 4G hotspot in my car, i am wondering, if there is no sim card, can still use note2 by wifi connection? i mean, like the GLONASS GPS system still working properly? further more, i plan to use sip VOIP to make and receive international long distance calls, will that be a problem?

any potential problem if i use note 2 via a LTE 4G hotspot wifi connection?

thanks! and wish you guys have a great weekend!

techjunkie92

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
You should be able to still use it via the wifi connection. But as far as the hotspot are you planning to use it off of your phone if so you should be fine.

Bajanbox

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
And the only way that your GPS is going to function correctly is if you have data running. Because the maps uses data to load. But if you go into Google maps while connected to a Wi-Fi connection, then you're able to download the map area so you can use it offline. It's in the setting menu of the maps.
Just my 2? :cool:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

Cloudy Hell Bikers

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
hiii i dont have simcard and the wifi doesnt turn on i tried a lot and reset it for many more times but it doesnt work ...i am tired what is the solution for this plz help

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad