I used root toolbox to change the boot screen and when it rebooted, it stuck. It's just rebooting the screen I chose.

pulling the battery didn't work.
    holding all three buttons asked if I wanted to install a new OS. or reboot.

help....please

Update: Fixed with CleanRom AT&T 1.5 SE and CWM....Thanks to both!
    03-10-2013 08:59 PM
    I assume you have an alterbate recovery installed correct? If thats true then pull and reinsert battery. Hold volume up + home button and then press and hold power to boot into recovery. Mayneed to flash your rom again.

I find its easies to just flash roms and mods this way. I dont bother with any of the extra tools. I also flashed a new boot screen as well using the ones created by scott for his cleanrom 1.5. I had zero problems. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    03-11-2013 02:56 PM
    Only thing that worked was flashing to CleanRom 1.5.......And I tried 3 before I got to it......What a pain, it reads (6) custom binaries now......
    03-11-2013 06:46 PM
    Only thing that worked was flashing to CleanRom 1.5.......And I tried 3 before I got to it......What a pain, it reads (6) custom binaries now......
    When you installed the rom did you enable the option to flash a new boot screen?

03-11-2013 06:56 PM
    Yes. I enabled/checked the box for custom animations.

I tried so many varied resets.....factory, 1.2 SE, Noteorious, ParaNoid, Jedi,CleanRom ACE 3.5 &4.5 Once with TWRP then CWM.....wiped all the caches, system, data, radio........I thought I screwed the pooch....Just to change the boot animations......

In the end, CWM with CleanRom 1.5 ATT SE worked. Luckily, I had backups of contacts, apps, etc on ExtSD card.

I'm afraid to try the Triangle app for getting rid of the binaries. Just in case I ever had to take it back to ATT. After this past "learning" experience, I am going to hold off on any Mods for a while...LOL :-)

Thank you Scott, Chainfire, and the creators of ClockworkMod!
    03-11-2013 08:45 PM
    Yea I use goomanager to install recoveries and twrp. Works well for me. Glad you got it working though. I did the boot animations with 1.2 it was cool initially but when I flashed 1.5 I didnt bother. There is only one mod that I redo each time I flash a new rom and that is to change the sound of removal and insert the spen. When I take it out sounds just like a light saber. Pretty sweet. I made a post on the process a while back look into if you are interested.

destefmx6 likes this.
    03-11-2013 11:30 PM
    The only problem I'm having now is battery life.....I will post a screenshot in a bit. Sound Search for Google Play is killing the battery.... 50% of the use. It killed the battery in 9 hours.....Something is still not right, Any ideas?

I posted the pic here: figured it was a new topic....?
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...ml#post2638390
    03-12-2013 04:55 PM
    Don't use rom tool box for this. This has happened many times. Just saying

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
    03-31-2013 05:51 PM
    Rom or root toolbox? Root toolbox helped me get stuck in a bootloop..... I dont use it anymore, but still have rom toolbox. Is there a post I can look at, or site I can check-?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
    03-31-2013 06:04 PM
    I have the note 2 and my phone keeps rebooting over and over...
    I have tried going into odin mode and using the oem rom to set everything back but it would say invalid file for the oem and i tried custom roms that were jail broken but those also would say fail, can you email me how you went about getting your phone to work again? I am so lost.
    06-27-2013 06:33 AM
    I have the note 2 and my phone keeps rebooting over and over...
    I have tried going into odin mode and using the oem rom to set everything back but it would say invalid file for the oem and i tried custom roms that were jail broken but those also would say fail, can you email me how you went about getting your phone to work again? I am so lost.
    What caused the phone to go into a boot loop? Can you get into a Custom Recovery like TWRP or CWM? Are the custom ROMs you're trying to flash made specifically for your phone's model?

Asking the above questions to get a better understanding of how your phone got into the current state, and a few more details on what you've tried thus far.
    06-27-2013 06:45 PM
    ok so i have an at&t note 2 . i rooted it and it was working fine, i installed the jedix custom rom and it worked perfect except for some wifi issues. in order to to fix the the problem with the wifi i thought it would be a good idea to re install jedix again so i ran it a second time. the phone booted up fine but with lag a few minutes later i turn it off due to lag and try to reboot, this time it simply got stuck on the the boot logo. i have tried factory reset,recovery, unrooting, re rooting and reinstalling jedix.. noting works. when i was unrooted it did the something except it got stuck on the samsung logo vz the jedix logo.
    09-12-2013 11:51 AM
    helppp
    i have tried evrithing to get my at&t note out of boot loop
    09-12-2013 11:53 AM
    helppp
    i have tried evrithing to get my at&t note out of boot loop
    Try a battery pull. If not then boot to recovery. If you dont have a recovery then boot to download mode and use odin to flash the official 4.1.2 rom from att.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4
    09-17-2013 02:32 AM