[Q] How to root my Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-1317M?

kabilesh

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note II model SGH-I317M from Bell and i want to root it ONLY.
I DON'T want to install stock android or any other ROMs or MODs for now. I just want to root it so I can use some specific apps that requires root access and still want to keep TouchWiz.
So can someone please explain to me how you do it and give me the link. I also want to know if that will avoid my warranty and will I still get updates from Samsung and Bell. And if I will get updates, do I need to root my phone again after the update. Is it also possible to brick my phone during this process? And is bricking reversible?
Thank you so much in advance :)

Ash Shah

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I bought a used Note 2 locked with Bell. It was working fine when I bought it. After three days, the screen started flickering and the calibration is also off by 7-8 mm, I mean I have to touch 7-8 mm down to select the correct button. I tried rooting as per the video but no luck. I am pretty new to Android, any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Ash

Waqar Qureshi

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Hey did you end up finding out what the process is for updating to a newer version of android when it comes out? Will it be the same process as if I never had rooted it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX