What am I doing wrong........

kgonzalez16

May 15, 2011
Visit site
So im usually pretty tech savy and have always learned things by just doing it. Last night I attempted to root my phone for the first time ever. I began at 11 pm and at 4:15am I through in the towel. I downloaded the tool kit and followed every step to a "T"!!! But everytime I got to Odin and clicked start it began and 1 of 3 things happened everytime. Either it stopped at "_______connection" forgot what it said.. Stopped at Get Pit Meeting for 10 minutes than switched to fail. Or nothing at all.

I googled alot researching and tried everything. New USB cable, battery pull, SIM pull, SD pull, different versions of Odin, different USB port, etc. Please help as I dont want to give up but man when I get to trying something I do n9t take failure well which is why I kept at it till 4am.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
So im usually pretty tech savy and have always learned things by just doing it. Last night I attempted to root my phone for the first time ever. I began at 11 pm and at 4:15am I through in the towel. I downloaded the tool kit and followed every step to a "T"!!! But everytime I got to Odin and clicked start it began and 1 of 3 things happened everytime. Either it stopped at "_______connection" forgot what it said.. Stopped at Get Pit Meeting for 10 minutes than switched to fail. Or nothing at all.

I googled alot researching and tried everything. New USB cable, battery pull, SIM pull, SD pull, different versions of Odin, different USB port, etc. Please help as I dont want to give up but man when I get to trying something I do n9t take failure well which is why I kept at it till 4am.

Ouch....
What carrier are you on?

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Tech savvy people dont root with the toolkit. There is NO easier way than to use cfautoroot using odin. This method literally takes 15 seconds at most to install root and SuperSU.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800