Hey everyone, I'm new to the android platform, and I believe I may have hardbricked my phone. I have a Note 2/SPH-L900 (Sprint Edition), which was already rooted when I bought it from a friend. My problems began when I downloaded and started using an app that cleans and optimizes performance. I cannot recall if I initiated a CPU/GPU optimization process or a battery optimization (sorry), when my phone crashed. When I rebooted, and reached the home screen , I got a "processing system not responding " error and the launcher stopped working. I immediately, powered down, cleared cache, and rebooted. No change. I tried to factory reset, no change. I flashed. CWM recovery and liquidsmooth ROM, and new kernals. And even flashed a tar file i found on the developers website thats supposed to fix this issue.Now it alternates between stuck at boot or bootloop. Firmware will not mount in recovery. Did I fry one of the 4 processors? Any suggestions? I can boot to recovery, and also bootloader modes. Works fine in those 2 modes. Safe mode doesn't work.
    03-12-2016 10:07 PM
    Moved to the Note 2 Rooting forum.
    03-13-2016 05:23 PM