Who is excited!?

I am interested to see what it looks like and how it stacks up against my S3!

Gogo Note 2!
    08-27-2012 12:36 PM
    well I am also excited to see what this device looks like and how it stands up to the original note as well as the Samsung galaxy S3 in which I have the Samsung galaxy S3 in white along with the white Samsung galaxy note 10.1 which I am loving this tablet. Hurry up and come to Sprint.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    08-27-2012 09:20 PM
    im really really hoping this thing comes to verizon
    08-27-2012 09:44 PM
    i'm waiting for this phone to use as my upgrade! I wanted the first note but this one should be even better!
    08-27-2012 09:55 PM
    Ahh I want it too! I hear it will come in October!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    08-28-2012 08:05 AM
    I'm very interested in seeing this one.
    The note was the device that made me consider switching from iOS in the first place.
    Unfortunately the one I got was broken and Idid not want to use my upgrade with At&t so close to the Note 2.
    I ended up getting a HOX which I love but I'm still in love with the Note and won't have a problem getting one if this turns out as good as I hope.
    08-28-2012 10:46 AM
    I am waiting with great anticipation for this device. I have the Note 5.3 & Note 10.1, and I'm looking forward to seeing what this one will be like.

I'm already sold on the value of such a device since I've had my 5.3 for so long, and have been using and taking advantage of the S-Pen since day one. Now that I have the Note 10.1, the tablet version is even more incredible.

I only thing I need now is for the Note 2 to be available on Sprint. If so, it's bye-bye At&t, and hello to the "Now" network.

If it's not made available on Sprint, then I'll probably stick with what I have. But I sure am hoping that's not the case.
    Uncle Louie likes this.
    08-28-2012 02:30 PM
    Is this coming to sprint??????

iTz Young Amazed
    08-28-2012 05:02 PM
    I am on Sprint and I truly hope it comes there, I also have the Samsung galaxy note 10.1 and I love it and I have the Samsung galaxy S3 and now I just need the Samsung galaxy note 2 and I will be set and very happy.

08-28-2012 09:10 PM
    I too hope that it comes to Sprint. If you do a google search for Sprint Galaxy Note, you get TONS of returns from the Sprint forums asking when/if it's actually coming. I'd be shocked if the Note 2 didn't make it to Sprint; it's how long it will take to get there.
    08-28-2012 10:24 PM
    I hope it's not as good as my original Note ...
    08-29-2012 12:47 AM
    Anyone know what time the note 2 unwrapping is at for IFA?
    08-29-2012 07:36 AM
    I think it's 1pm eastern
    08-29-2012 08:02 AM
    Yeah, the Samsung presentation is at 1:00 eastern. Does anybody have the link to Samsung's livestream?
    08-29-2012 08:59 AM
    I've tried looking for the link as well. If anyone has it i'd love to watch if i have time.

I can't see Sprint not carrying the device. They were expected to come out with the Note originally but plans got Scrapped
    I posted a few times around the forums under here and rumoured devices,..
    It should have quad+2GBram+LTE

Expect Samsung to be really pushing S pen across platforms... their Windows 8 tablet should have S-pen as well,albeit more expensive(but has keyboard dock).

more options with same functionality equates to a better experience and more Productivity in real time
    KoukiFC3S likes this.
    08-29-2012 10:01 AM
    I was going to pull the trigger on the original Note, but ended up getting my wife an iPhone first. So, my budget was cut for a while. Good news? The Note 2 is coming out just in time.

I love my STREAK and I love the 5" form factor. I've been a huge advocate of people taking a good hard look at the larger screens because of what you can do with it. The Streak is coming to an end though, and the Note2 will be the successor.

I was an old PDA user back in the day. Used a Dell Axim for years and years. I love coming full circle and getting a stylus back (S-pen). The fact that it isn't required makes it that much better. You can use the device like any other, but you can also whip out that S-pen and add a whole new dimension to the experience. Can't wait.
    hummingbirdhill likes this.
    08-29-2012 10:14 AM
    I am waiting with great anticipation for this device. I have the Note 5.3 & Note 10.1, and I'm looking forward to seeing what this one will be like.

I'm already sold on the value of such a device since I've had my 5.3 for so long, and have been using and taking advantage of the S-Pen since day one. Now that I have the Note 10.1, the tablet version is even more incredible.

I only thing I need now is for the Note 2 to be available on Sprint. If so, it's bye-bye At&t, and hello to the "Now" network.

If it's not made available on Sprint, then I'll probably stick with what I have. But I sure am hoping that's not the case.
    Is this coming to sprint??????

iTz Young Amazed
    I am on Sprint and I truly hope it comes there, I also have the Samsung galaxy note 10.1 and I love it and I have the Samsung galaxy S3 and now I just need the Samsung galaxy note 2 and I will be set and very happy.

Looks like no CDMA so unless Sprint launches their Nationwide VoLTE, this is a no go. This saddens me!!
    08-29-2012 12:42 PM
    Give it 2 weeks to 30 days and we'll have our potential announcement. These specs will change, most likely with the exclusion of VoLTE (Voltemort!). Also, Samsung should be announcing S Cloud any day/moment now. Given the battery, i dont see them excluding LTE out nor do i see them excluding Big Red or Sprint. For anyone who uses the Note 10.1 will tell you, the quad core is essential for Spen features. There will be a compromise but it won't be on substituting a snapdragon dual processor unless it is a pro.. maybe 5250 dual with LTE support but I still doubt that it's ready to go primetime

edit: I think we will have our Sprint /U.S. Version announcement before September 12. Samsung is really trying to have the device the same across the U.S. carriers possibly International Support. This will be the business tool that conquers Productivity, 10.1 Note was for Creativity, Note 2 and all future S pen (including Win 8 tablets) for Productivity. S-cloud will be interesting. The only reason Sprint might not get the Note 2 Is if they signed their death warrant with Apple over the iPhone
    08-29-2012 01:32 PM
    Give it 2 weeks to 30 days and we'll have our potential announcement. These specs will change, most likely with the exclusion of VoLTE (Voltemort!). Also, Samsung should be announcing S Cloud any day/moment now. Given the battery, i dont see them excluding LTE out nor do i see them excluding Big Red or Sprint. For anyone who uses the Note 10.1 will tell you, the quad core is essential for Spen features. There will be a compromise but it won't be on substituting a snapdragon dual processor unless it is a pro.. maybe 5250 dual with LTE support but I still doubt that it's ready to go primetime

edit: I think we will have our Sprint /U.S. Version announcement before September 12. Samsung is really trying to have the device the same across the U.S. carriers possibly International Support. This will be the business tool that conquers Productivity, 10.1 Note was for Creativity, Note 2 and all future S pen (including Win 8 tablets) for Productivity. S-cloud will be interesting. The only reason Sprint might not get the Note 2 Is if they signed their death warrant with Apple over the iPhone
    But dont they need CDMA support, which wasnt announced? They didnt hide the HSPDA (GSM) support.
    08-29-2012 03:28 PM
    But dont they need CDMA support, which wasnt announced? They didnt hide the HSPDA (GSM) support.
    I don't think it means that CDMA isn't coming, just that Europe will see it first. :banghead:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    08-29-2012 04:03 PM
    I don't think it means that CDMA isn't coming, just that Europe will see it first. :banghead:

I hope youre right and I am wrong (I dont pride myself in saying that, but I will win if I lose so I'm rooting for myself by rooting against myself!)

Sucks for me because I am tempted to get the S3 this weekend and no information has come out to make me hold off and wait. Switching carriers (from Sprint) isnt an option for me so I need them to announce Sprint availability!
    08-30-2012 06:56 AM
    I hope youre right and I am wrong (I dont pride myself in saying that, but I will win if I lose so I'm rooting for myself by rooting against myself!)

Sucks for me because I am tempted to get the S3 this weekend and no information has come out to make me hold off and wait. Switching carriers (from Sprint) isnt an option for me so I need them to announce Sprint availability!
    You definitely won't be disappointed with the S3; by far the best phone that I've used. Unfortunately, I wouldn't expect an announcement from Sprint for quite a while.

08-30-2012 09:19 AM
    That is what I am fearing. Besides, the S3 fits into my car and desk charger so I wont need to spend too much money on accessories. Just need to find a good case. But if Sprint announces Note 2 availability between now and tomorrow, I am going to hold out with my E4GT!
    08-31-2012 07:38 AM
    That is what I am fearing. Besides, the S3 fits into my car and desk charger so I wont need to spend too much money on accessories. Just need to find a good case. But if Sprint announces Note 2 availability between now and tomorrow, I am going to hold out with my E4GT!
    Well I have the Samsung galaxy S3 and if the note 2 comes to Sprint I will definitely be trading it in for the note.

Sent from my White, Sexy S3.
    Uncle Louie likes this.
    09-04-2012 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD