View Poll Results: Which color will or would you choose?

Voters
224. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marble White

80 35.71%
  • Titanium Gray

144 64.29%
02-12-2013 09:43 AM
116 1234 ...
tools
    I voted for white, but it really will depend on how the gray looks in person. I'm SO sick of my boring black phone.
    Uncle Louie likes this.
    10-11-2012 02:52 PM
    White with either an orange or lime green flip case. I am tired of owning black phone, I want something splashy
    10-12-2012 11:34 AM
    White with either an orange or lime green flip case. I am tired of owning black phone, I want something splashy
    White with the Orange flip case

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    10-12-2012 11:57 AM
    I love the look/pattern on the grey phone.
    10-12-2012 02:45 PM
    I even skinned my red 3DS XL to match the color of my future phone.

Uncle Louie likes this.
    10-12-2012 10:17 PM
    I went titanium grey. All these reviews ive read whinge about it being cheap looking/feeling but I dont think it is at all.

I think it looks fantastic.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    10-13-2012 04:18 AM
    Titanium Grey for me. I just love it.
    10-13-2012 04:33 AM
    The Sexy, White phablet for me. I already have the Sexy, White Samsung Galaxy S3 now and will be exchanging it for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 when it comes to Sprint.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    10-13-2012 09:50 AM
    Any of you who voted for one color ended up getting the other color?

I voted for the Titanium Gray and ended up with the Titanium Gray.
    10-31-2012 09:33 PM
    I so wanted the marble white; AT&T isn't (yet) offering it so I pre-ordered the titanium gray--which I'd rather have in my hands ASAP than wait another week or two for the white.
    Sh3ngLong likes this.
    10-31-2012 09:45 PM

I voted for the white, but ended up getting the Titanium Gray. Wanted something different, and really liked the look.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    Sh3ngLong likes this.
    10-31-2012 09:46 PM
    I voted for the white, but ended up getting the Titanium Gray. Wanted something different, and really liked the look.

I thought white would be different since every phone out is gray or black since the original candy bar phone
    11-01-2012 06:37 AM
    Initially I wanted the titanium gray but when I got to the store, I decided to get the marble white. Both look great. The white is just hot.

11-01-2012 06:57 AM
    Titanium all the way!
    11-01-2012 06:58 AM
    I ordered the grey even though i secretly wanted the white. I think its to flashy for me and might get sick of it. I also don't want a everyday carry devise to look cheap or kid like... No offense to anyone of course. White is rebel !
    11-01-2012 07:03 AM
    I so wanted the marble white; AT&T isn't (yet) offering it so I pre-ordered the titanium gray--which I'd rather have in my hands ASAP rather than wait another week or two for the white.
    I agree. I want the white with a colored flip case. But if at&t only has gray on launch day, then that's what I will get.
    11-01-2012 07:06 AM
    I'm going with Marble White, it looks really cool with the silver accents and will contrast nicely with a black Monaco case. Titanium Gray looks ok, but not crazy about the faux metal finish. It just doesn't "pop" to me like the white does. I'm also looking for a change as all my previous phones have been black/charcoal. I do have to admit however, as a male I initially had a slight concern that white was kind of feminine. But the females around me say otherwise about the Note 2 (must be the size! TWSS ), so white it is!
    ScandaLeX likes this.
    11-01-2012 07:37 AM
    I ordered the grey even though i secretly wanted the white. I think its to flashy for me and might get sick of it. I also don't want a everyday carry devise to look cheap or kid like... No offense to anyone of course. White is rebel !
    I thought the same thing when my wife and I bought iPads. She got a white one and I got the black. Ever since, I've wanted the white one night it looks sweet. Decided to get the white Note and love the way it looks. I don't understand your comment about the white Note looking kid like or cheap. It is anything but.

11-01-2012 07:39 AM
    I like the general look of the white. Looks nice, clean, etc.

But I played with a white one for a while, and I found the white detailing on the front very distracting. Has trouble sometimes focusing on the screen! I swapped it out for a gray and am happy now..!
    11-01-2012 09:53 AM
    I'm going with White, I've only owned black and grey phones, I want to try a new color. Plus I just bought a White car a couple of weeks ago so I guess my phone and car can match?
    hummingbirdhill likes this.
    11-01-2012 11:26 AM

But I played with a white one for a while, and I found the white detailing on the front very distracting. Has trouble sometimes focusing on the screen! I swapped it out for a gray and am happy now..!
    What detailing on the front are you referring to?

11-01-2012 12:19 PM

What detailing on the front are you referring to?

I'd really like to know this too. I've had my white S'Note (<~~S=Sprint) since launch day and the only "detailing is Samsung on the front......like every Note 2 including the gray.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    11-02-2012 01:06 PM
    I went with the white. Haven't had a white phone yet and just want a big fan of the titanium gray. I would have taken either color when it came down to it but glad I got my preference!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    ScandaLeX likes this.
    11-02-2012 01:52 PM
    A part of me was thinking that I would eventually gettired of the white color , but it hasn't happened - I love my white Note 2.

from my Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.
    ScandaLeX likes this.
    11-07-2012 10:02 PM
    Marble white. It just looks clean.
    ScandaLeX likes this.
    11-07-2012 11:06 PM
116 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD