Which color? Marble White or Titanium Gray?

Which color will or would you choose?

• Total voters

Nchaka

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I so wanted the marble white; AT&T isn't (yet) offering it so I pre-ordered the titanium gray--which I'd rather have in my hands ASAP rather than wait another week or two for the white. :)
I agree. I want the white with a colored flip case. But if at&t only has gray on launch day, then that's what I will get.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm going with Marble White, it looks really cool with the silver accents and will contrast nicely with a black Monaco case. Titanium Gray looks ok, but not crazy about the faux metal finish. It just doesn't "pop" to me like the white does. I'm also looking for a change as all my previous phones have been black/charcoal. I do have to admit however, as a male I initially had a slight concern that white was kind of feminine. But the females around me say otherwise about the Note 2 (must be the size! TWSS ;)), so white it is! :p

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the grey even though i secretly wanted the white. I think its to flashy for me and might get sick of it. I also don't want a everyday carry devise to look cheap or kid like... No offense to anyone of course. White is rebel !

I thought the same thing when my wife and I bought iPads. She got a white one and I got the black. Ever since, I've wanted the white one night it looks sweet. Decided to get the white Note and love the way it looks. I don't understand your comment about the white Note looking kid like or cheap. It is anything but.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

roark1138

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I like the general look of the white. Looks nice, clean, etc.

But I played with a white one for a while, and I found the white detailing on the front very distracting. Has trouble sometimes focusing on the screen! I swapped it out for a gray and am happy now..!

the devastator

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm going with White, I've only owned black and grey phones, I want to try a new color. Plus I just bought a White car a couple of weeks ago so I guess my phone and car can match?

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site

But I played with a white one for a while, and I found the white detailing on the front very distracting. Has trouble sometimes focusing on the screen! I swapped it out for a gray and am happy now..!

What detailing on the front are you referring to?

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site

What detailing on the front are you referring to?

I'd really like to know this too. I've had my white S'Note (<~~S=Sprint) since launch day and the only "detailing? is Samsung on the front......like every Note 2 including the gray. :confused:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

lingo622

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I went with the white. Haven't had a white phone yet and just want a big fan of the titanium gray. I would have taken either color when it came down to it but glad I got my preference! :D

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
A part of me was thinking that I would eventually gettired of the white color , but it hasn't happened - I love my white Note 2.

from my Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.

Sh3ngLong

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I know this may sound weird, but one reason why I didn't go with White is because a part of me felt I'd be supporting Apple if I did. :p

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I don't think I could ever get tired of the white since that's my preference and probably will be for a long time.

Finally occurred to me what "detailing" is. He's referring to the bezel. Some people think the white bezel is a distraction and believe viewing the screen is better on the darker phone.

It's mind over matter. The phone does not have an edge to edge screen people.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Once Verizon releases, if they release it lol I will be getting the gray version. I have the white s3 and not a fan, I can't wait to get a different color phone.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I am trading my white Samsung Galaxy S3 phone for my new white Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Sunday November 11th:)

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums