Which color? Marble White or Titanium Gray?

Which color will or would you choose?

• Total voters

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I feel the same way. And almost everyone here has white phones.

Well I have the titanium gray color for my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 because I wanted the 32gb and white only came in 16 gb so I will now get White for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2:)

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I know this may sound weird, but one reason why I didn't go with White is because a part of me felt I'd be supporting Apple if I did. :p

LOL!!! Apple didn't invent white and as long as I can get my devices in white I could care less what Apple or anyone else thinks.

Sent from my WHITE S'NOTE using Tapatalk 2

AaronSmart

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I went with the grey, it looks different then any other grey phones and the horizontal pattern of the grain makes scratches somewhat hide

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Android Central Forums

Jocelyn84

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Well I have the titanium gray color for my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 because I wanted the 32gb and white only came in 16 gb so I will now get White for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2:)

This^ I wanted white from the start and that's what I chose, but my Samsung series 7 17" Laptop is the exact same colored grain pattern as the titanium gray GN2 and having both in gray would have looked weird imo lol.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
This^ I wanted white from the start and that's what I chose, but my Samsung series 7 17" Laptop is the exact same colored grain pattern as the titanium gray GN2 and having both in gray would have looked weird imo lol.

Not weird having same color for both devices. Extremely hard for me to mix and match so I'm getting the white 10.1

Nchaka

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone with a white GN2 get a colored flip case to use on it? I thinking a white phone with a blue flip case. I haven't seen it yet, but it intrigues me to try it.
How about the gray phone? Any different color combos?
I figure i can get a few cases and switch them out. Maybe a flip case and one of the wallet case that have been mentioned on AC.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone with a white GN2 get a colored flip case to use on it? I thinking a white phone with a blue flip case. I haven't seen it yet, but it intrigues me to try it.
How about the gray phone? Any different color combos?
I figure i can get a few cases and switch them out. Maybe a flip case and one of the wallet case that have been mentioned on AC.

Well I am a woman and I pre-ordered the white Samsung Galaxy Note 2 for Sprint will be picking up on November 11th this Sunday. I like a variety of colors so I brought these different colors: Orange, lime yellow, red, baby blue, hot pink, pink, white, purple. I purchased flip cases, cases with stands and wallet cases, now I need my phone to hurry up and get here:)

Nchaka

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Wow! It sounds like you can changes colors everyday! I have att and hopefully I can pick up one tonight after work. I will see what cases they have and then order some more later.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I was looking at a co-worker's white GN2, and I'm very glad I got the Gray. The faux metal grain gives it a distinctive look. The white model is just too... white. It's boring.

Nchaka

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to look at both when I get to the store. I've never had a white phone before and I saw the sprint white version and it looks nice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Well I am a woman and I pre-ordered the white Samsung Galaxy Note 2 for Sprint will be picking up on November 11th this Sunday. I like a variety of colors so I brought these different colors: Orange, lime yellow, red, baby blue, hot pink, pink, white, purple. I purchased flip cases, cases with stands and wallet cases, now I need my phone to hurry up and get here:)

Out of curiosity, the Sprint Note launched in store on 10/25 with no pre-order. Where did you order yours from?

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Out of curiosity, the Sprint Note launched in store on 10/25 with no pre-order. Where did you order yours from?

No I don't have my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 yet have to wait til Sunday November 11th and getting from Best Buy.

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I played around with my friend's titanium gray Note today and have to say I was not feeling the color at all. It was just so bland and unappealing to me. White has more pizzazz. :D

nanoweewee

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I went to at&t today and was determined to get the white. The manager was kind enough to let me play with both models for 10 mins lol (I think he went to eat his breakfast).

For some reason the white border was too much for me, too bright and distracting?!?! Anyway, I ended up getting the grey and now a very happy note 2 owner :)

uploadfromtaptalk1352522644125.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz