Which color? Marble White or Titanium Gray?

Which color will or would you choose?

• Total voters

Nightscape

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Verizon. Marble white. Haven't seen the grey close up, but the white looks classy to me. The front has a sort of double glass layer look which looks cool.
The titanium is great too I'm sure, I just never had a white phone before and wanted a change.

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I enjoy the titanium grey color! Ive been wanting a phone this color for years lol.... th girlfriend has a white gs3 and it looks pretty slick

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Android Central Forums

MiXoLoGiSt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I picked up the white one. I have had black phones since 2006 so I decided to switch it up completely and I own a White Galaxy Note 2 and a white iPhone 5.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Picked up the grey version Saturday. The white one was sexy, but i grew tired of the white with the s3. The white s3 to me was hideous for some reason, but look so sexy on the note2. Wierd.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I chose white. Always have had black or grey. No options on previous smartphones.
LOVE the white.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I've gone with white on my four previous phones. On another note (no pun intended): a pink Note 2 is being released to the Taiwan market. I'd actually buy one if it came to US. It's a pale pink, not a glaring, tacky hot pink one.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I've gone with white on my four previous phones. On another note (no pun intended): a pink Note 2 is being released to the Taiwan market. I'd actually buy one if it came to US. It's a pale pink, not a glaring, tacky hot pink one.

I saw that too. Very pretty. Like an iced pink. Pale. Stunning shade.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci