Top Reason for Getting the Galaxy Note 2

popologuy

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
what's your reason? I'm getting it because I want to be able to read the screen without grampa glasses.. Oh, and because it's a great device!

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I like to read and look things up...and I want the BIG screen for reading. I also love the fact that I don't need a tablet and a phone...The Note 2 gives me the best of both worlds. The features of it are awesome!

vamp07

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
I rarely use my tablet. I live on my phone so I want the biggest thing i can get that still can be used as a phone.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I mean look at that beast!!!! What more can u ask for... :D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I can't wait to get my hands on one the titanium gray one since I plan on keeping this phone for the full two years of my contract

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

Steverl22

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Quad core, battery life

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah.....I'm keeping my iPad and my iPhone. I'm getting this phone because I'm a gadget lover!! I'll also pick up a windows RT tablet soon, people that can't see the good and bad in these products kill me.

**quoted the wrong person**

The Real X Dawg

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Because it can do almost everything without carrying multiple mobile devices. But I still keep my iPod Touch because I can carry all of my music so I don't have to stream all the time.

Sent from my Jelly Bean chomping Infuse 4G!

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I spent the past three days trapped in my office working on Sandy related issues. I was texting almost continuously, and on the phone constantly (my call logs are HUGE). The Note 2 was a complete champ, and had I been using my S2, I would have lost my sanity. Not only was I able to access data and take calls all around the office, the battery life was incredible - I was barely able to sit down for more than a couple of minutes, which meant I wasn't able to charge most of the day. Yet with all the calls and texts and data usage, the battery never went below 35%. Not being concerned with my battery was a load off of my mind in that situation. And when I did get a breather to charge the phone, it charged so quickly that I got back almost 1% for every minute on charge.

I also used the speaker phone for conference calls as well as the 3 way calling feature. It was an impressive baptism of fire.

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
My time on my phone isn't as extensive as yours but I love the fact that I can carry on my day/night without scrambling for a charger.

I've barely put mine down and when I do, I pick it right back up. There's so much you want to do with this phone.

alikoyyy

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I've barely put mine down and when I do, I pick it right back up. There's so much you want to do with this phone.

Haha you're not the only one! I haven't opened my laptop since I got this phone and the only time I turn on the tv is when I want to watch the NBA. I haven't touched my Kindle touch much either and instead use the Kindle app. I guess that's the top reason for me. It's truly an all around device. l don't think any other device could make the same claim. :)

vamp07

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Totally agree with alikoyyy.

Haha you're not the only one! I haven't opened my laptop since I got this phone and the only time I turn on the tv is when I want to watch the NBA. I haven't touched my Kindle touch much either and instead use the Kindle app. I guess that's the top reason for me. It's truly an all around device. l don't think any other device could make the same claim. :)

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site

I've been saying this a lot lately.
Apple set the bar with the iPhone/iPad.
Samsung raised it higher with the Note 2 & 10.1...... :D

vamp07

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
We are reaching the point like we did in the pc market that reasons to upgrade often are getting harder to find.

I can't wait to get my hands on one the titanium gray one since I plan on keeping this phone for the full two years of my contract

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

SSG_Gunz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Loved the 1st one so I figured GN2 was a no-brainer. Besides I like comparing my GN2 to the iphone, like Hulk vs. Loki in the Avengers. "Puny phone", lol.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908