Nice 7 minute video from Samsung showing stuff we haven't seen before

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Samsung GALAXY Note 2 Official Video - YouTube

I wasn't aware of the multitasking shown in this video. All I can say is..... if you watch this video and don't want this phone, you probably shouldn't be in this Forum, but instead in line with all the other uninformed sheep at your local fruit phone selling store.... ;-)

Wow that was a great video, thank you. I am so getting this the day it comes out on Sprint.:)

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Zergslayer69

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Doing two things at the same time on one screen. This phone continues to amaze me. The only thing I worry about is the pen getting loose after a while and falls out of the stylus slot easily.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Samsung GALAXY Note 2 Official Video - YouTube

I wasn't aware of the multitasking shown in this video. All I can say is..... if you watch this video and don't want this phone, you probably shouldn't be in this Forum, but instead in line with all the other uninformed sheep at your local fruit phone selling store.... ;-)

But it's not an iphone so why would I want it? Oh yeah... I do want it. :p

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
This is why I hate the cell phone industry. I just got my SIII a few days ago, and I already want this phone. Ugh. :(

Ah I think you made a good choice. I'm kinda on the fence about the Phablet thing. I like that they slimmed the Note 2 down a bit but 5.5 is massive. I think 5in is tops for me.

Sh3ngLong

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Wow, last year, when the original Note came out, me and my friends thought it would be great it that phone could do a split screen -- running two different apps at the same time. It looks like now you can with the Note II~!! Thanks for sharing the video. I'm gonna have to forward that to my friends. :)

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I think what I like most about this is that this phone shows such huge leaps in innovation. It is not a small step ahead of iOS but a massive leap that is years ahead of Apple.

I won't say that everything is going to be adopted as a must have feature but man this phone blows my mind.

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I think what I like most about this is that this phone shows such huge leaps in innovation. It is not a small step ahead of iOS but a massive leap that is years ahead of Apple.

I won't say that everything is going to be adopted as a must have feature but man this phone blows my mind.

I agree 100%. It shows me two things: 1: Samsung is pushing the limits and bringing innovative ideas to mobile tech, and 2: even if some of it is not adopted or it doesn't work all that well, it is a glimpse into what we can, could and should be doing with the devices we carry around with us.

A year ago, this stuff was not really even something we could do with custom ROMS (that I know of), let alone out of the box standard stuff. I love what Apple does with hardware, but iOS is slowly getting stale. Just ask the folks at RIM/Blackberry about a lack of innovation and where it leads you.

Last edited: