I've just reviewed my second lot of genuine Samsung note cases, this time it's the official note 2 pouch case. I've done 3 of the colours, brown, orange & dark blue (nearly black in day light)

Any questions are more than welcome, I decided I'd keep the orange one in the end
    Shuckster likes this.
    10-16-2012 03:13 PM
    I've just reviewed my second lot of genuine Samsung note cases, this time it's the official note 2 pouch case. I've done 3 of the colours, brown, orange & dark blue (nearly black in day light)

Any questions are more than welcome, I decided I'd keep the orange one in the end
    I love the orange one, where can I get this case?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    10-16-2012 03:45 PM
    Couple of questions:

I didn't see from you video whether the Note 2 is loose in the case. I.e. if you hold it upside down, does the Note 2 fall out of the case?
    Also although you showed the Note going in, you did not show how it is removed from the case (side/top pull or push bottom of case etc.). Can you comment on this please?
    10-16-2012 04:14 PM
    Couple of questions:

I didn't see from you video whether the Note 2 is loose in the case. I.e. if you hold it upside down, does the Note 2 fall out of the case?
    Also although you showed the Note going in, you did not show how it is removed from the case (side/top pull or push bottom of case etc.). Can you comment on this please?
    I have the case (sent pics to these guys - Official Galaxy Note 2 Pouch Review - Reviews, News ).
    1) The case holds the phone tightly and it does not falls when you hold it upside down
    2) To remove it, you must use both hands.
    10-23-2012 05:44 AM