Adding mud to the fuel tank of a rocket.... lol (Best analogy i could come up with on short notice....lol)

Seriously, this is coming from someone that would NOT get any device that root/cmw wasn't available for. Even before this arrived i had my root & .tar file at the ready, thinking after 2 years of having the ultimate control over every Android device i've ever owned or "14 day borrowed" : ), this would be no different...WRONG! In the past i rooted for various reasons, control over font style/font size, screenshot, newest features, get rid of lag, latest operating system, more storage/move apps to SD, wireless tethering, nandroid backups, etc

Now, i not only have all of the above but much much more (with the exception of nandroid back ups but i'll just use My Backup Pro and manually restore if need be : )

i wouldn't dare risk something getting jacked for any little possible gain rooting might provide. Nothing against Android development, if you can develop a good understanding of the inner workings of Android, it is a very rewarding hobby, & even tho i have lived & breathed customizing Android for the past 2 years. there's still so much that can go wrong that i can't seem to grasp, and its soooo stressful with these expensive phones and the manufacturers adding counters and better ways of detecting warranty violations...

i have fallen so in love and am so amazed at what a seamless experience every single function is on this phone, it almost begs to be left alone... it's like it goes, "Relax BTC, i got this... lol
    10-16-2012 06:53 PM
    Now, i not only have all of the above but much much more (with the exception of nandroid back ups but i'll just use My Backup Pro and manually restore if need be : ) i have fallen so in love and am so amazed at what a seamless experience every single function is on this phone, it almost begs to be left alone... it's like it goes, "Relax BTC, i got this... lol
    + 5000
    10-16-2012 07:22 PM
    I guess I should look at exactly how many of my apps require root.... I think my roam control one does.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    10-16-2012 07:49 PM