My Upgrade isn't until May, But there's no way i can wait until May to get me a Note 2.
    So my Question is.
    My Contract is under a Business Account for Us Postal Employees.
    You think Under AT&T Premier they will give a Early Upgrade Discount?

Or at the Store will they give a Early Upgrade Discount like they did with iPhone 5?

I Really DON'T want to pay $700 dollars for a Phone! As BAD as i want this phone it will KILL
    me to Fork over 7 Big Bills!

Thanks for any Info or Reply's

iPhone 3GS- iPhone 4- iPhone 4S- Now gonna Jump to Droid with Note 2

Ed
    Chicopee Ma
    10-17-2012 04:30 PM
    When i was with AT&T and wanted the HTC 1X they sold it to me for 199.00 plus a 250.00 early upgrade fee. and extended my contract by the 5 mos into it that i was 2 two mre years... Its not dirt cheap but it saved me 250.00....

I left them altogether for Straight Talk and just got my Note II a week ago (Int'l version-non LTE) but this phone is so amazing, as i have stated many times, the $700+25 overnite shipping i paid feels like a bargain, and i am CHEAP! Once u go play with this in the store even if you have to pay FULL PRICE, i doubt it will "kill you", you'll willingly hand it over, its THAT awesome : )
    hummingbirdhill and ed0044 like this.
    10-17-2012 04:46 PM
    When i was with AT&T and wanted the HTC 1X they sold it to me for 199.00 plus a 250.00 early upgrade fee. and extended my contract by the 5 mos into it that i was 2 two mre years... Its not dirt cheap but it saved me 250.00....

I left them altogether for Straight Talk and just got my Note II a week ago (Int'l version-non LTE) but this phone is so amazing, as i have stated many times, the $700+25 overnite shipping i paid feels like a bargain, and i am CHEAP! Once u go play with this in the store even if you have to pay FULL PRICE, i doubt it will "kill you", you'll willingly hand it over, its THAT awesome : )
    How is the download and upload speed on straight talk?
    10-17-2012 05:05 PM
    Consistant speedtests are between 3 - 5 Mbps, occasionally even 6-7 mbps, (i chose AT&T SIM Card at sign up, i have heard if you choose T-Mo you will only Edge Speeds, i get HSPA+...)but as far as real world use, everything loads lightening fast and in my 5 month i have never even ONCE gotten Network Comm Issues :::cough SPRINTcough::::.

There is no set limit but if more than 2GB a month are used (approx 100 MB's daily), some have received warnings, even suspended accounts...In the 5 months i've had it, i have had my 3G Watchdog set to shut off my Data @ 75% (approx 75 MB) but honestly, as long as you don't try to stream music or d/l videos, i'venever even come close to that limit. I set up monthly auto pay & use my phone freely and never think about my bill or data limits : )

i will say that if you think its an amazing phone now (and it soooo is) its doubly amazing when it cost less than half with S Talk than on AT&T... If you are a "LTE Freak then S Talk not for you, but if just emails, facebook, twitter & web surfing on ur phone is ur thang, your golden : )
    10-17-2012 07:00 PM