Hello. I'm back with a bunch of more videos for the Galaxy Note II.

Quadrant and Antutu Benchmarks done properly on a 64GB Galaxy Note 2

Does Galaxy Note 2 Have the Brightest Screen Ever? In Depth brightness review.

Notification Light Demonstration on Galaxy Note 2. It can notify you with different colors and intensities.

How long does it take to charge? 2.5 to a full 9 Hours...see how.

How to properly use S Note (use both hands, works much much better).

New Video Recording Features of Galaxy Note 2 (non-cropped 1080p, slow motion, fast motion)

Galaxy Note 2 is the best Video Player on the Planet (at least until Galaxy Note 3)

"Smart Stay" on the Galaxy Note 2. Seriously cool. (Same as S3, but if you don't have an S3, you'll love this feature on the Note 2)

Slow Motion Video of a open water fountain. (Turned out pretty artitic with the silouettes of people walking in the back in slow-mo)

One-Handed Operation Review. In my opinion, the Galaxy Note 2 works fine as a one handed device, and everything is reachable with some hand acrobatics.

Why a stylus is absolutely necessary for hand-written notes. And why no one really does handwritten notes with their fingers on any device.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
    Check out my huge collection of 64GB Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Videos (Demos, Accessory Reviews)
    raffitou, Nyce_1 and llweaver like this.
    10-18-2012 01:06 AM
    I just have one question: Will this phone fit in a car cup holder. I like to place my phone in the car cup holder so it won't move around in the car, charging and I can see who's calling. So will it fit in a car cup holder
    10-18-2012 05:28 AM
    Just eyeballing it, I would say no. But not all cupholders are made the same. The phone is 80.5mm wide. what is the diameter of your cup holder?
    10-18-2012 06:56 AM
    I just have one question: Will this phone fit in a car cup holder. I like to place my phone in the car cup holder so it won't move around in the car, charging and I can see who's calling. So will it fit in a car cup holder
    Not sure if you're aware or open to it, but Samsung has a neat car dock for the note 2 (and other phones). This is definitely a must-have accessory to enjoy the large navigation screen or any other features utilizing the screen while driving.

10-18-2012 11:56 AM
    I just watched the first video at work without having the sound on.... did you tweak anything to get that quadrant score up to 6700? All the other reviews I have seen got in the 5500 to 5800 range.

Thanks!
    10-18-2012 04:21 PM
    The device is unrooted with all the bloat ware. But what I do cover in depth how to do a proper benchmark and why most people are scoring lower.
    Uncle Louie likes this.
    10-18-2012 10:03 PM