I am currently using swiftkey and with it I can switch languages in the middle of a sentence without it getting confused or having to manually switch between the two of them. What bugs me about swiftkey is its slowness. When I close the messaging app it takes the keyboard another second or two to move its butt off the screen, the stock keyboard is much faster in that respect.

So, for you guys that already have the Note 2,are the rumors true that the Samsung keyboard is actually swiftkey customized by Samsung, and does it support multiple languages on the fly without manual switching?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    10-18-2012 09:01 AM
    Yes. It does SwiftKey like switching and many many languages are supported. The keyboard is like swype and a little bit of swiftkey, and others. They've really put some focus on here. With that said, I can't seem to switch away from SwiftKey because it still works better. But there are some great things about the samsung keyboard. The handwriting recognition is surprisingly amazing.

Check out my huge collection of 64GB Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Videos (Demos, Accessory Reviews)
    MannyZ28 likes this.
    10-18-2012 11:24 AM
    Do you have the same problem with swiftkey taking some time to close after you used it on the messaging app? Let's say you type and send a text, you hit the home button and the message app disappears right away and you land up on the home screen, then it still takes swiftkey a second or two to disappear. Do you experience that too or did the note 2 with jellybean take care of that problem? Another nice thing about the stock keyboard is the numbers row, that's convenient!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    10-18-2012 01:26 PM
    I too use swiftkey 3 on my GSII. Got it from AmazonAppStore but today i downloaded it to my Note2 and it won't open. It crashes everytime. Anyone using it got it to work on the Note2 and if so did you get it from the Google Play store or from another source like me (Amazons)
    10-26-2012 08:28 PM
    It uses the SwiftKey predictive engine and has the new swiping feature, but it's NO SwiftKey. You can't swipe to erase entire words and you can't adjust the delay interval. I can't live without those features. The default keyboard is the only one with one handed mode, but I'll live.
    10-26-2012 09:02 PM