S Pen and Picsay Pro (or similar)

TrueBlueKew

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Long time lurker first time poster...

I've searched but haven't found a solid answer to this anywhere, so if this is retread please politely point me to the thread...

Can anyone speak to S Pen functionality with either Picsay Pro or a similar app? Can you use the S Pen with Picsay, and is there any functionality? Specifically as far as pressure goes?

Though granted it doesn't hold a candle to Adobe on my Lacie, I've really come to enjoy piddling with Picsay Pro on my OG Evo. If you've never played with it, it's really something what a few minutes in it can do to a grab shot from a camera phone. Anyway, I find myself wishing for finer control than what my finger offers for playing with masked effects for dodge and burn like functions, and am curious as to what the S Pen might offer.

Any feedback greatly appreciated.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

Anbu90

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I am currently testing the app.I'll let you know on what I think about it :p

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

Mrosales1122

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Yes you can use it, tried to do detail paint. At times its challenging because the sensor picks up the s pen when you dont touch the screen and draws a line. Probable have to play with the settings more. But you will be able to use it.

beast Galaxy Note 2

Anbu90

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes you can use it, tried to do detail paint. At times its challenging because the sensor picks up the s pen when you dont touch the screen and draws a line. Probable have to play with the settings more. But you will be able to use it.

beast Galaxy Note 2

I have to say my experience is similar. I didn't experience the false input but everything works great.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

TrueBlueKew

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Thank you both for sharing your findings. :)

I'm curious as to what would cause false input (with hovering) in one scenario but not in another. Did either of you happen to try masked effects in Picsay?

Thanks again. I'm holding out until the Playground event on Monday "just in case," but your previous responses have made waiting that much harder.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21