Anyone want to take a guess when Best Buy will start taking preorders?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    10-23-2012 03:03 PM
    Hopefully the 25th.

I stopped at Sams Club today at lunch and asked the one person I could find. He thought they'd see them mid-November. I don't think he had a clue because I told him that Sprint was saying pre-orders likely this week.
    10-23-2012 03:10 PM
    Anyone want to take a guess when Best Buy will start taking preorders? Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Been checking BB's site every day, but nada yet. In fact, the url for AT&T site's pre-orders is currently redirected to a page of new android phones.
    10-23-2012 03:15 PM
    I actually work at Best Buy in the US, not directly in the Mobile Phone department but still have access to at least know whenever we have the preorders planned for. As of right now I have been checking everyday as that is my next phone. No one has heard anything including the people that would know. So I will keep you guys posted as soon as I find out. :-) I'm pretty excited for it, I'm still using my Droid X

The pre-orders for BestBuy have already begun on the ATT version of the Phone. I would strongly suggest for you guys to purchase the Black Tie (Insurance) through Best Buy on the phone. I know that you guys might be skeptical due to me being employed by Best Buy and recommending it. However the reason I recommend it is because they will replace the phone for you in case you drop it or crack the screen or have water damage on it. Even if you just have it all scratched up and take it in and tell them something is wrong they will send it off and you will have another new one in 3-5 days without any scratches!! That's a huge plus for me as a gadget lover, because I never buy cases for my products. I always like the way that they are built and I always get the insurance so If anything happens I just get it replaced. Yes 3-5 days is a tough sacrifice but there's no deductible and its worth it.
    eRod v1.0 and hummingbirdhill like this.
    10-24-2012 12:28 AM