Chrome loads desktop speed fast on the GN2. It's remarkable - and it absolutely blows my Transformer Prime away in that department. These are desktop sites, not mobile view ones. Even graphics heavy sites load quickly and smoothly. The sites where articles are split up into multiple pages with a picture and a sentence pop up immediately. I would rather surf the net on the GN2 than any other device I own.
    Lucidmike and hummingbirdhill like this.
    10-27-2012 07:51 AM
    I notice I'm changing how I use this phone compared to something like a small smaller screen/less powerful device. I pretty much use it like a computer, so I'm on just the web browser, full desktop sites, all the time. I do less smartphoney things like play with apps with the only intention of killing time, because I can be so much more productive with a larger screen and the power to handle it. Also, it wouldn't be possible without LTE.

If only they would enable Flash to be run on Chrome. I want the full web, whether it be ads, embedded videos. Google should just let me choose whether I want to use Flash. Is that too much to ask for? I am an adult and I should be able to make my own decisions on what is good for me.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
    Check out my huge collection of 64GB Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Videos (Demos, Accessory Reviews)
    10-27-2012 08:21 AM
    I like how fast Chrome is rendering. However, the address won't go away after the page is loaded like the stock browser. I really like browsing landscape on desktop site. However, with the address bar always visible on top, it decreases screen real estate.
    10-27-2012 04:24 PM
    I just naturally prefer portrait. Especially now with the 720 instead of 800 resolution.
    10-27-2012 04:42 PM