50% off accessory coupon code for Samsung's website

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Wowsers, I don't see a coupon code on that page. I've had a flip-cover in the cart for two days but never seen a code anywhere. Did you perhaps obtain the code somewhere else?

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the code... however...

a) I get this reply from the server most of the time:

Message from the NSAPI plugin:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF.

b) everything I want is backordered.

:(

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I got the code from XDA. I pasted it in to the apply coupon code box near the end at checkout and it took 50% off the Black TPU hard case I bought.

Edit: I just tried it again and it took the case from 29.99 to 14.99

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Okeydokey, I put a tpu case in the cart and a space was available for the coupon code; however a space for code isn't available for the flip-cover. Too bad for me! :)

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Nope. It replaces the original back cover.

Okeydokey, I put a tpu case in the cart and a space was available for the coupon code; however a space for code isn't available for the flip-cover. Too bad for me! :)
Do you think it is because the flip cover shows backordered that you cannot use the coupon code?

Last edited by a moderator:

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
When I remove the tpu case from the cart the coupon space also vanishes. So I backordered the flip-cover case (hoping a coupon space would appear, but nada).

I'm saving the code in case it can be used when Samsung receives new stock. :) And if it cannot, I intend to phone Samsung cs and sorta encourage the rep to accept the code. ;)

Sure do appreciate your posting the code! (My husband and I are upgrading to the Note II at the same time and, wow, one is expensive but two make it a double-whammy.)

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com
This works on another site as well. I just used it HERE to pick up the car dock for $25!!! (no shipping!) Keep in mind, I think that site is for the original Note, but universal items should work fine for our N2. Uh oh, just noticed that dock is built with a charging port... I'll let you know if it works on our N2 :)

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if you can use it for the new smart dock. When/if I get a GN2, that will be one of the 1st things I get for it.

It should work, but we won't know until it's actually in stock. Seems the coupon code box disappears for "back ordered" items.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000