Preferably for AT&T (if it makes any difference) . . .

AT&T doesn't have it onsite (or at least I can't locate it).
    10-28-2012 10:31 PM
    10-28-2012 10:41 PM
    There's one on the Samsung suggestions app... Think it's called Note digest or something.... It's really helpful.
    hummingbirdhill likes this.
    10-29-2012 10:24 AM
    Preferably for AT&T (if it makes any difference) . . .

AT&T doesn't have it onsite (or at least I can't locate it).
    I just did a Google search and found a place to download it in pdf format. Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100) –User Manual/Guide
    10-29-2012 10:34 AM
    Thanks for all your assistance here!

I was away from this puter for a few hours and ended up finally downloading a T-mobile Note II .pdf from Samsung. Haven't yet had time to read it but will most likely devour it by tonight. Have the responsibility of setting up two of my new-to-android family members' Note IIs as well as my own so would prefer to prepare prior to receiving our phones.
    10-29-2012 11:25 AM
    Waiting for ATT, but...Just went to the Sprint site to see that manual...bleh, meh. I could write a better detailed/relevant one and I don't even have my own Note 2 yet!

T-Mobile...I looked at too. More pictures, maybe easier to quickly reference...but, similar in lack of detail. Both may be ok for carrier-specific features/apps and usage, but definitely not that informative.

Better to just check forums and youtube videos for now.

As an aside...however, the manuals depict some limitations we've noticed...like the T-Mobile one talking about the notification screen and only mentioning the 5 options (GPS, WiFi, etc) instead of what we'd expect (from S3 and international Note2)...like where is 'airplane mode' and several other notification toggle options?
    10-29-2012 01:25 PM
    Update: Been looking into this more. Of course the GT-N7100 manual can be found out there too. This one is actually interesting for a few reasons. It's a better starter manual...it gives info about things that may differ in our models, and alludes to info we may not have/ever have in the inferior carrier-specific manuals...it doesn't talk about screen recording!

I'm sure some have already seen this (those with the international model). But, here you can find the PDF for the International stock model (N7100):
    Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100) –User Manual/Guide

Within that manual, I found the following info

• - check out the 'Install the SIM or USIM card' section...of course, Ive heard no SIM removal for the US models weve seen so far...therefore, how different is the physical phone? I dont have mine yet, so I will take apart my friends Sprint model
    • - did NOT see 'screen recording' in the international manual...odd, I thought they had that?
    • - multiwindow is there, mentioned only in a brief section, but there, as opposed to any mention in the Sprint or T-Mobile ones (see my post in the general Note2 threads where multiwindow information was found on VZW info page for the Note2!
    • - FM radio...It mentioned this too, but I havent seen it in the USA models/marketing info yet.
    • - Here is the section on notifications...see the disclaimer, which is similar to the one they also put in the MultiWindow section...will we get an update and more options found in the international Note2 model (like the S3 has)?? Also, where is the 'airplane mode' toggle? Anyone have a USA S3 to compare too?

Notification icons appear on the status bar at the top of the screen to report missed calls, new messages, calendar events, device status, and more. Drag down from the status bar to open the notifications panel. Scroll the list to see additional alerts. To close the notifications panel, drag up the bar that is on the bottom of the screen.

From the notifications panel, you can view your devices current status and use the following options:

Wi-Fi: Activate or deactivate the Wi-Fi feature.

GPS: Activate or deactivate the GPS feature.

Sound: Activate or deactivate silent mode. You can vibrate or mute your device in silent mode.

Screen rotation: Allow or prevent the interface from rotating when you rotate the device.

Bluetooth: Activate or deactivate the Bluetooth feature.

Mobile data: Activate or deactivate the data connection.

Blocking mode: Activate or deactivate blocking mode. In blocking mode, your device will block all notifications.

Power saving: Activate or deactivate power-saving mode.

AllShare Cast: Activate or deactivate the AllShare Cast feature.

Sync: Activate or deactivate auto sync of applications.

The available options may vary depending on the region or service provider.
    10-30-2012 02:01 PM
    I would not expect the fm radio. A few different phones have this but it is not enabled

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    10-30-2012 03:47 PM
    This one has full color screenshots: Its a GT-N7100 FAQ Customer Consultant Guide Jelly Bean(V4.1) mobile technology platform

http://www.allmobileworld.it/Blog/Fi...an%20guide.pdf
    10-30-2012 05:32 PM
    Samsung.com go to support / downloads and search for the phone, its 8mb pdf
    WarrenH
    10-31-2012 09:57 AM
    Samsung.com go to support / downloads and search for the phone, its 8mb pdf
    WarrenH
    That's where I located the tmobile user guide. The AT&T user guide isn't yet accessible.
    10-31-2012 02:11 PM