AT&T site has Note II accessories online now!

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com
Definitely.

It does inform us of what will be offered for our Note IIs but we surely don't have to purchase our Note II stuff from AT&T! :)

If you register your phone on the Samsung site (Samsung) they will email you a 50% off coupon code for their accessories, which are lite right now, but I would imagine they will grow over time.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Is it just me, or are these prices a little inflated?
+1...quite inflated in my view even with my 25% corporate discount on accessories...I ordered the OEM case from Samsung and will wait to see what case/holster combo that seidio comes out with.

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Mine is 35% but even then it still comes out to roughly what I can it elsewhere for. I don't like how they give fake "discounts" on the phones on the corporate website either. For instance they listed the Note II for $375, with a $100 instant corporate rebate to bring it to $275 for me. Um, last time I checked the phone was for $299 on the regular website. I hope I don't regret switching from Sprint lol.

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
+1...quite inflated in my view even with my 25% corporate discount on accessories...I ordered the OEM case from Samsung and will wait to see what case/holster combo that seidio comes out with.

I have only a 17% corporate discount :( and I also pre-ordered the OEM flip case from Samsung site but I've always preferred leather cases. Wireless Ground has a leather case that I'm seriously considering:

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II Monaco Book Type Leather Case - Black

I ordered my HTC Fuze leather case from Wireless Ground and it was still a great case when I upgraded 2.5 years later.