Best buy just got their note 2 demo in...

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I just returned from the local Best Buy, where I spent about 15-30 minutes playing with it and talking to a Best Buy rep who has a Note and loves it. I was nearly sure that I was going to order a Nexus 4 (and still might) or get the Lumia 920 (and still might), but dammit that Note 2 is a fantastic device. Beautiful, just beautiful. YMMV of course, but I had been worried about the size of the Note 2 prior to handling one. I'm no longer concerned. It does feel thinner than the original Note, if that helps anyone. Not sure at all which phone I'm going to buy yet. Seeing a Note 2 in person put it back at the top of my shortlist.

Get the Note 2. You won't be sorry. I have had mine for a week now and I have never enjoyed having a device this much. As someone who had had every iPhone, iPad, and about a dozen Android phones, this is the only phone that I have gotten that I haven't started to immediately comtemplate replacing with something else. I was thinking that I was going to wait for the Nexus 4, but the size of the Note just got to me. I needed it. I even switched to Sprint so that I could have unlimited data so I could just this bad boy freely all the time. Neither choice has been a mistake. I am over 7 GB of data already and I have wifi at work and at home. That shows you how much I use my phone when I'm out and about. I have the NBA League Pass and have been watching tons of games every night. This phone is a winner all the way.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2. Baddest phone on the planet.

cwoms167

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
That's awesome was this over the phone or through chat and what was your answer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Steverl22

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Ended up stopping by and checking out the demo unit, the AT&T service wasn't working. It was such a great feeling phone, I'm waiting on my 3 other cases to show up. Got 6 cases to make sure I find one I like.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Ended up stopping by and checking out the demo unit, the AT&T service wasn't working. It was such a great feeling phone, I'm waiting on my 3 other cases to show up. Got 6 cases to make sure I find one I like.

Well I am so excited to be getting this phone that I ordered so many different cases, I ordered TPU cases, plastic cases, hard cases, leather cases and cases with stands:) also in all colors, and also 3.5m dust plugs. I am a female and I love buying good things.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze