12-29-2012 11:25 PM
209 ... 56789
tools
    Surprisingly nobody talks about that case much. I've only seen one youtube video on it too.
    That's the case I'm getting though, you can't tell in the picture but the back is shiny black with the rubber bumper all around.
    Please let me know how it is!

- - - Updated - - -

Surprisingly nobody talks about that case much. I've only seen one youtube video on it too.
    That's the case I'm getting though, you can't tell in the picture but the back is shiny black with the rubber bumper all around.
    Please let me know how it is!
    12-14-2012 11:45 AM
    I got a cheapie $8 Casewear on ebay and its similar to my $25 Seidio Active case. In fact it's more grippy than the Active. I also added a thing sling to the back which helps with one handed use. Here's a thread that shows pics of it: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=2415061

Sent from my Samung "Brick"
    12-14-2012 12:20 PM
    I have a belkin case that I bought from Verizon that also has multi angle viewing. I am waiting for a cheap case that I bought on amazon that has multi angle viewing and a couple of slots for credit cards. I am looking for a premium case too but have yet to find one that I like.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    12-15-2012 10:36 AM
    I'm using a Speck candyshell case. Dual-layer protection, slim, with a grippy back. It looks cool too. Very well made and not cheap feeling at all. Cutouts are prefect and it fits well.
    12-15-2012 07:45 PM
    Switched from the Best Buy case to a Ringke Slim. The Ringke is much less bulky, and has a more tacky feel (less slippery) than the BB case, but would seemingly provide minimal protection for the phone in a fall. The top and bottom edges of the phone are not covered, and the lip of the case only extends a very, very small amount over the screen. With any unevenness in the surface in a fall situation, with the phone landing face down, the glass would likely make contact. One of the main reasons I switched was because the BB case interferes with movements that involve touching the edge of the screen, like the stock browser's control wheel.
    12-19-2012 11:23 AM
    Will be sticking with the Body Glove. Thinnest of the attractive cases.
    12-19-2012 11:38 AM
    Its not a rubbery feel... more like a plastic/rubber synthetic mix. It is very shiny though. Its my "going out" case lol. I'm using an otterbox commuter during the work day for the protection!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Android Central Forums
    12-19-2012 08:22 PM
    Broke my dang holster from the shell holster combo so I'm stuck with just the shell part. Think I'll pick up the best buy pt case soon.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    12-19-2012 09:51 PM
    My wife surprised me today with the trident aegis case in all black wow this case is great feels great in the hand and doesn't add much bulk there's a sale on the trident site for 25& off until the 25th a this has great protection for the phone also
    12-20-2012 12:46 AM
    My wife surprised me today with the trident aegis case in all black wow this case is great feels great in the hand and doesn't add much bulk there's a sale on the trident site for 25& off until the 25th a this has great protection for the phone also
    Is your wife turned off by punctuation?

In all seriousness, thanks for the tip. Heard good things about this case.
    12-20-2012 07:08 AM
    Is your wife turned off by punctuation?

In all seriousness, thanks for the tip. Heard good things about this case.
    As long as you understood me that's what matters right?
    12-20-2012 09:17 AM
    As long as you understood me that's what matters right?
    Oh, I understand...that you're a werewolf!

Definitely send us some pics and let us know what you think.
    12-20-2012 01:09 PM
    Oh, I understand...that you're a werewolf!

Definitely send us some pics and let us know what you think.
    Lol will do
    12-20-2012 01:10 PM
    I bought the Ballistic SG. I like the corner bumpers but it could fit tighter on the ends as there is no poly shell to hold it tight like there is on the sides.
    12-20-2012 08:51 PM
    I just got my Rearth Ringke SLIM Case.

I'm not as concerned with dropping the phone as I am with keeping the slim form factor. This case does just that.

Amazon.com: [LF White] Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Ringke SLIM Light Feeling Premium Hard Case AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and Unlocked - Eco Package [REVISED VERSION]: Cell Phones & Accessories
    12-21-2012 01:06 AM
    I just got my Rearth Ringke SLIM Case.

I'm not as concerned with dropping the phone as I am with keeping the slim form factor. This case does just that.

Amazon.com: [LF White] Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Ringke SLIM Light Feeling Premium Hard Case AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and Unlocked - Eco Package [REVISED VERSION]: Cell Phones & Accessories
    I like the look of the case, but it doesn't fit snugly.

from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.
    12-21-2012 04:18 AM
    I like the look of the case, but it doesn't fit snugly.

from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.
    Mine fits very snugly. No drop protection but very nice form factor. I wish it was more grippy. It's a hard matte plastic.

Sent from my Note Deuce using Tap-uh-talk
    12-21-2012 08:57 AM
    Got my Rearth case yesterday... can't use it all. Phone is so loose in the case I would be afraid it would fall out if I hold it the wrong way.

Ordered a Cruzerlite TPU case and it should be here Monday.
    12-21-2012 09:16 AM
    For anyone interested, I called Speck yesterday and they said the candyshell for the N2 will be coming out in mid January.
    12-21-2012 09:59 AM
    I'm rockin' the Fosmon case on Amazon that sells for about $4 shipped. It's really pretty good, and gets great ratings. Fits perfectly, good grip, easy to work the volume and on/off switch, nice lip on the edge for face-down placement, cool look, I really like it. The drop protection is not great but should provide some support. It's about as good as you can get for such a thin case.
    12-21-2012 02:54 PM
    @pinkdiamonds...

I'm rockin' the Speck Candyshell (black/gray) on my N2 right now. It is already out in the dark color scheme. I like it better than the Seidio surface and Incipio duo shine. It seems to protect better than both while keeping it slim. I think it looks better than any other case I've tried or seen for the N2.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    12-21-2012 10:59 PM
    @pinkdiamonds...

I'm rockin' the Speck Candyshell (black/gray) on my N2 right now. It is already out in the dark color scheme. I like it better than the Seidio surface and Incipio duo shine. It seems to protect better than both while keeping it slim. I think it looks better than any other case I've tried or seen for the N2.
    Ok, so I'm curious - where did you find a candyshell for your N2 already because the rep I spoke with (@speck) said they weren't going to be avail till mid January. Did you get yours from your cell carriers store - now I'm wondering if the rep meant when they would be avail @ Speck online for purchase.

I've been window shopping for cases, and I wasn't crazy about the incipios either. I've always liked the cs's for my 4S, and seeing how that will be avail for the N2, that will be my first choice. I like to pre-plan before getting a new device and have a case ready for it I know when i looked at the N2 at my Verizon corp store they didn't have the speck cs's avail.
    12-22-2012 07:32 AM
    I bought this cimo case and very happy with it. Still keep the original look of the note 2. My toddlers dropped it on the hardwood floor so many times and not a scratch on the phone. Plus, my note 2 is no longer as slippery as it was naked

Cimo Gloss Back Flexible TPU Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S III S3 (AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US Cellular, International) - Frosted Clear (Revision 2)
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0087GAOE6/...cUvbUpU2462110
    12-22-2012 10:09 AM
    I'm rockin' the Fosmon case on Amazon that sells for about $4 shipped. It's really pretty good, and gets great ratings. Fits perfectly, good grip, easy to work the volume and on/off switch, nice lip on the edge for face-down placement, cool look, I really like it. The drop protection is not great but should provide some support. It's about as good as you can get for such a thin case.
    That case is tempting, I'll probably pick it up for around the house. Does anyone have a suggested case in case of drops? I used the Bodyglove on my Voyager, but I can't recall ever dropping it. better safe than sorry, anyway. I was hoping for the Otterbox to show up on Amazon soon, but so far it really hasn't (at least supplied via Amazon or fulfilled by Amazon). How decent is the Cruzerlite TPU case? Not too familiar with cases.
    12-22-2012 04:58 PM
    Ok, so I'm curious - where did you find a candyshell for your N2 already because the rep I spoke with (@speck) said they weren't going to be avail till mid January. Did you get yours from your cell carriers store - now I'm wondering if the rep meant when they would be avail @ Speck online for purchase.

I've been window shopping for cases, and I wasn't crazy about the incipios either. I've always liked the cs's for my 4S, and seeing how that will be avail for the N2, that will be my first choice. I like to pre-plan before getting a new device and have a case ready for it I know when i looked at the N2 at my Verizon corp store they didn't have the speck cs's avail.
    The candyshell is an AT&T exclusive right now and they have it in Black or Pink. I checked it out and it seems very thin. I didn't buy it yet as I have a white Note 2 and I'm not sure how good it would look in a black case.
    12-22-2012 07:42 PM
209 ... 56789