Cases...What is everyone using now and looking forward to??

jerry 12

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I am using the samsung cover case & the seidio active case. I really want a racket belt clip leather pouch type case that you take the phone out of to use. All the snap on type cases take away a from the looks of the phone to me. So far I have not been able to fine a pouch type case that fits the Note 2. Cellit has the type of case I want but it is for the old notw.:(

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Android Central Forums

SevenThree

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I like the look of the case, but it doesn't fit snugly.

from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.

Mine fits perfectly. I noticed there is a regular version and a revised version. I ordered the revised one and there isn't any movement within the casing at all. It fits right against the body - "like a glove". (Excuse my Seinfeld reference).

MiXoLoGiSt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I am currently using a Cruzerlite Androidified case and ordered the Samsung Protective Cover+. I'm hoping the Samsung case will be thin enough to work with the universal multimedia dock (also made by samsung).

I may end up ordering the Spigen Ultra Thin Air case as well. Also thinking about the Qmadix and the Speck Candyshell. Might even get the Elago G6 also. So many choices!!!

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Diztronic case is on its way. I tried the s line tpu, seemed ok but just not tight enough for me. Diztronic has a great reputation and they make great products. Their tpu has a matte finish on the back.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm wanting to know if the battery door on the international version has the same clasp points and design as the US version. I'm looking at one of the aftermarket leather back covers from a Korean based company. Anyone know?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Just switched from otterbox to a ballistic every1. Liking it so far, no silicon to get all stretched out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

ReginaLiz

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Am trying to decide between Otter and Ballistic without having seen either of them. Need really good drop protection (clumsy!) but prefer not too bulky or heavy (do *not* want "that manly look"!). Leaning toward Otter Commuter. Thoughts?
Zapfrog, where did you get that Ballistic? Their web site only shows the Shell Gel (SG) and it's out of stock.
Thanks!

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Am trying to decide between Otter and Ballistic without having seen either of them. Need really good drop protection (clumsy!) but prefer not too bulky or heavy (do *not* want "that manly look"!). Leaning toward Otter Commuter. Thoughts?
Zapfrog, where did you get that Ballistic? Their web site only shows the Shell Gel (SG) and it's out of stock.
Thanks!

Amazon, all the cases are usually in stock and half the price of what the manufactures sell them for.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I just received 16 cases and more to come, will take pictures below.:)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Re: Great Case for the Galaxy note for real good price

These are some of the cases I just received. More to come.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356712437377.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356712437377.jpg
    310.8 KB · Views: 41