Seidio Releases Cases for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 [New Color Options Available]

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Did you order both from the same place? Reason I ask is because I wanted to order both from the AC store, but notice the only screen protectors in the AC store are the "BodyGuardz Clear ScreenGuardz". Doe anyone know if these are any good? I was trying to round out my order so that shipping was free, but if I get bad reviews on the Bodyguardz, I'll order my Seidio from the AC store and go elsewhere to order the SGP.

Also, the AC store showed the cases shipping "around 11/23". Does anyone know how accurate this estimate is?

Thanks all!

Sadly the AC store only had the Bodyguardz screen protectors and I was already sold on the Spigen SGP so I had to buy from 2 places. Like you, I also wanted to get to that $50 mark for free shipping but there really wasn't anything else I needed at a good price so I paid $5.95 for the faster shipping and with the SAVE15 code, the total was $31.41. I ordered 2 packages of the Spigen SGP screen protectors direct from their website for $25.64 shipped with that 20% off they were running a few days ago.

Definitely get the Spigen screen protectors because the reviews of them for the Note 2 and any other device put them at the top of a very short list.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

jodyberry

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Sadly the AC store only had the Bodyguardz screen protectors and I was already sold on the Spigen SGP so I had to buy from 2 places. Like you, I also wanted to get to that $50 mark for free shipping but there really wasn't anything else I needed at a good price so I paid $5.95 for the faster shipping and with the SAVE15 code, the total was $31.41. I ordered 2 packages of the Spigen SGP screen protectors direct from their website for $25.64 shipped with that 20% off they were running a few days ago.

Definitely get the Spigen screen protectors because the reviews of them for the Note 2 and any other device put them at the top of a very short list.

Thanks for the info Chuck!!

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

I ordered the Spigen through Amazon.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Has anybody used or seen the Samsung hard white "case?" Hard shell with a gray like rubber around the edges. Looks nice and may provide a grip to hold it. It does not replace the original case, looks like it snaps inside. Any feedback would be appreciated!

- - - Updated - - -

Has anybody used or seen the Samsung hard white "case?" Hard shell with a gray like rubber around the edges. Looks nice and may provide a grip to hold it. It does not replace the original case, looks like it snaps inside. Any feedback would be appreciated!

DirtMcGirt

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Trying to order a case today and keep getting this message on the Seidio site!
"Cannot place order. Maximum orders per day has been exceeded"

Does anyone else have the white active case in stock where I can get it in a few days? (model # CSK3SSGT2K-GL)

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Trying to order a case today and keep getting this message on the Seidio site!
"Cannot place order. Maximum orders per day has been exceeded"

Does anyone else have the white active case in stock where I can get it in a few days? (model # CSK3SSGT2K-GL)

Why not try a telephone order? IIRC, Seideo recently released the white so not many third party re-sellers will have it yet.

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
My husband's seidio surface combo is the neatest! The case fits like a skin and the hoster is quite thin---excellent pair for his Note II! Ordered Thursday and in our POB at 7 a.m. today; +50, AC, for easy ordering, great price, and terrifically fast shipping!

Whoever mentioned Spigen in a recent thread, thank you! (Sh3ng, was it you?) My leather Valentinus case fits my Note II perfectly---incredible---adds no bulk + helps me keep my fingers away from the power button and my thumb off the volume control. This case is so light weight and soft as suede, and has 4 card pockets and a long bill pocket inside; it snaps shut (no magnetic closure). Awesome!

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
My husband's seidio surface combo is the neatest! The case fits like a skin and the hoster is quite thin---excellent pair for his Note II! Ordered Thursday and in our POB at 7 a.m. today; +50, AC, for easy ordering, great price, and terrifically fast shipping!

Whoever mentioned Spigen in a recent thread, thank you! (Sh3ng, was it you?) My leather Valentinus case fits my Note II perfectly---incredible---adds no bulk + helps me keep my fingers away from the power button and my thumb off the volume control. This case is so light weight and soft as suede, and has 4 card pockets and a long bill pocket inside; it snaps shut (no magnetic closure). Awesome!

Glad he likes the Surface combo! You two are all set to have some fun S beaming!

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Yes, Planoman talked me into the Surface case when the Galaxy S3 came out. Sold on Seidio products.
I might go with the Seidio Active, when I finally get a Note 2.

Definitely happy with Seidio-fit, quality, materials...

Thanks Planoman!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I received my Surface combo today! As I expected, great fit and the holster works well with the ratcheting clip. It added a bit more weight to the phone than I thought it would but the extra heft is nice. The kickstand is a added plus!

If you can get this on AC, it is certainly worth the cost. I am not one to carry a phone in my pocket and the GN2 makes that a bit harder so I like having the case/holster. It looks a bit interesting carrying a phone as large as the Note on your belt, but I did it with the OG Galaxy Note and it worked well.

What added most of the weight the surface case or the belt clip? Thanks

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered the blue active one. Would of preffered the black but i need a case and didnt want to buy a cheap case so got the combo with clip.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
My blue active case shipped today! Excites to receive it! I thought I could just keep this phone without a case as I did with my gs3, but being that it is rather slick I just can't go without the case. With any luck it shows up tomorrow, if not, then I have to wait until after "all you can eat" day.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000