disable white circle displaying when finger touches screen?

diegosalinas

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I just can't figure out how to get rid of that white circle that displays whenever my finger touches the screen.

It is not the airview setting because that white circle still shows at point of contact each time I touch the screen.

I didn't see this happen on the demo at the store...anyone know how to turn that off?

thanks!!

aiden4447

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
You can disable it,all you need to do is go on About device and click on Build number for like 5-7 times and then Developer options will show and go down and click on the category Input on the bottom of the category you'll see Show touches unmark it and it will go away you welcome

Saurabh Rodrix

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
You can disable it,all you need to do is go on About device and click on Build number for like 5-7 times and then Developer options will show and go down and click on the category Input on the bottom of the category you'll see Show touches unmark it and it will go away you welcome

Thanks. it was very helpful.

sunilsahib2000

May 28, 2015
Visit site
Thank you very much for your support.
Can you help me for reducing touch speed , my mobile sony c3 become very fast after updateing to lollipop ,keyboard type two time each chaecter each time when I Press the key . kindly help me !

Samantha Harris

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
Had a white dot showing on my htc m9 everywhere I pointed. Tried to uncheck show touches and pointer location in dev options. Nothing was working. Went thru my settings and happened to notice that I had "glove mode" checked under display/gestures. Unchecked it and that was the end of that. White circle gone. I sincerely hope that this helps someone else.

joel marc

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
Had a white dot showing on my htc m9 everywhere I pointed. Tried to uncheck show touches and pointer location in dev options. Nothing was working. Went thru my settings and happened to notice that I had "glove mode" checked under display/gestures. Unchecked it and that was the end of that. White circle gone. I sincerely hope that this helps someone else.
I love you!!! Thank you so so much!!

Dhamodharan K

Jun 17, 2016
Visit site

Great sir...thank u so much...ur idea was so useful. I was trying everything to get rid of that. 🙏🙏

Tomaz Ravljen

Dec 22, 2016
Visit site
What device do you have?
It is in settings somewhere for sure.
Settings -> Developer options or Additional settings and then developer options.
Then you have "Show touches" options somewhere in there.
If you do not see Developer options, you are not a developer.

Go to Setting -> "About"/"About phone" and press 7 times on "Build number", it is usually enabled on this option, but some devices have it on one of the other available options. Text appears after you press for the fifth time I believe, as in "2 more taps and you are a developer",... "You are now a developer".. Now you can go back with back button or back arrow and you see Developer Options below or if you have Additional Settings available it is most likely to be found in there.

Sapnah

May 29, 2018
Visit site
I just can't figure out how to get rid of that white circle that displays whenever my finger touches the screen.

It is not the airview setting because that white circle still shows at point of contact each time I touch the screen.

I didn't see this happen on the demo at the store...anyone know how to turn that off?

thanks!!
So to get rid of that white circle button which is know by the name iswipe, just click on the circle go to the first option, first icon. Select the first icon and switch off the iswipe

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar