Best Galaxy note 2 games !

ecs180

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
i posted earlier about some good ones...but ive recently been addicted to bounceballs...there must be like 100's of levels

Finnius Finn

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
I had Wild Blood on my Motorola Photon (sprint)...and the game was great looking. When i decided to get the Note 2 (verizon) I redownloaded all my games (Dead Space, Max Payne, Bard's Tale, Wild Blood...etc). What I noticed in quality was simply amazing....Trees and birds that weren't represented on my dual-core were in on my note....also, strangely...there were more barrels to break for gold. I'm guessing that the dual-cores could only load up so many artifacts on the screen so it was scaled down for dual-cores. Effects and visuals were enhanced as well...of course screen size makes ANY game look so much better, but in the case of wild blood, I'm guessing the program sees what system you are running and scales the graphics to what you can handle..i'm definately loving my Note 2....can't see myself going back to a 4.3 or 4.8 inch screen on a phone

rankar7

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Shredder Chess (adapted from desktop, killer chess program for you serious hobbyists and tournament players) and Plague (you have to admire the game's ability to model virus/bacteria growth even though it is for entertainment, meaning it's not truly viral modeling but fun nonetheless)

Manuel La Bor

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Beat Hazard HD

its like galaga and asteroids had a lovechild, a lovechild that is fueled by your music. Nothing like vanquishing hordes of starships to Judas Priest's Painkiller.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Check out temple run,, new oz version. It's amazing. I downloaded last night and before I could play a notice popped up and said a hd version for my device was available. I updated it and I am blown away by how it looks.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

epicness4G

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
The most addicting game I've played is order up. You pretty much have to be a chef in a restaurant and cook things. It's fascinating how it is so intuitive and interactive. Recommend this game a lot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

3pac

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I used to play the NFS Hot Pursuit on my old note till it stopped working. Heard it was not supported by EA any longer. Has anyone played it on the Note 2? Don't wanna waste money downloading it if it's not gonna work.

I love my Note II

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty