20% off all Spigen products today ONLY!!

LuvHorses

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! I was wanting to purchase the Hardbook case, and just did. Basically gave me free priority shipping with discount.

Strange they gave away discounts through Facebook messaging and it was only 10% and that was on Tues.

Glad I waited!!!

Seems kinda strange they did that as most people would have used the 10%
And missed out on the 20%

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Ordered 2 packages of the Ultra Oleophobic screen protectors. $26 something shipped!! Great deal with the 20% off.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

Wolvan

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Chuck, I got the Ultra Oleophobic on my Note 2 now...they are AWESOME. Love them. The first screen protector (full body Military Shield type) was to soft, the spen left indents in it. This Oleophobic is perfect, hard, clear and doesn't pick up finger prints easily. Went on very well also.

I just ordered a package of screen protectors for my wife's S3 using the 20% off too.

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Chuck, I got the Ultra Oleophobic on my Note 2 now...they are AWESOME. Love them. The first screen protector (full body Military Shield type) was to soft, the spen left indents in it. This Oleophobic is perfect, hard, clear and doesn't pick up finger prints easily. Went on very well also.

I just ordered a package of screen protectors for my wife's S3 using the 20% off too.

Awesome man!! Very glad to hear. I feel like a fool but I probably spent 3-4 hours researching the right screen protectors for me. Mainly I wanted it to not have a matte finish and also not distort the screen at all.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt