Need to take a class or something

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I seriously feel like I don't know more than 25% of what this phone can do. I need to take like a basic using the note2 class or something. Can we talk about little things this phone does, like a tutorial? I mean, other than searching YouTube all day...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

alikoyyy

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I know what you mean. The first day I spent using this phone I felt like I was drowning in features. It should have come with a full sized manual instead of the folded piece of paper that came with the box. :) Just take your time. And we're here for your questions.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Also consider checking out YouTube. There are a few videos that go through several of the awesome tips and tricks of the phone.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

Wolvan

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I went to college in Madtown back in the mid 90's. Great place. And one of the reasons it took me a few tries to get my degree. ^_^

And thanks for the link, I need to learn more about this awesome phone. I almost never use the spen so I know I am missing stuff.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Thinking about a note for my next phone so just looking through the forums and came across the mad town references. Born there and a mad grad myself. Just thought I would say hey!

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

surebuttercringe

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I know what you mean about the features. I've had mine a week and just realized today that you can pop-out a movie to the home screens and watch a movie while still doing other things.

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Memorial graduate here.

Back on topic, I've read through the manual but I still feel like there's all sorts of stuff I don't know how to use and some of it I just have to get used it!

I wish there was a way to block calls like HTC's Sense allows. You could go into an individual contact and block the calls. That was useful.

Jocelyn84

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
90 :-[

So HOW do you do the handwriting to text recognition? I can't make it work. I'm using Swiftkey3 as my keyboard. The microphone is an option but not the S pen.

I could be wrong, but you probably need to use the stock Samsung keyboard for this.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk

LuvHorses

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Memorial graduate here.

Back on topic, I've read through the manual but I still feel like there's all sorts of stuff I don't know how to use and some of it I just have to get used it!

I wish there was a way to block calls like HTC's Sense allows. You could go into an individual contact and block the calls. That was useful.

You can block calls so they automatically go to voicemail only.

Phonejock

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah you have to use the stock Samsung keyboard to be able to use the handwriting feature.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1