What is Missing from the GN2?

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
This may be true for LTE (4G). The Note has this capability but does not have the capability to do voice and data when the data is 3G - something that the Galaxy SIII can do.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Now, what do you think would make the GN2 even better.

A native kickstand! :p That's the only thing I'd add. I use it all the time on my Thunderbolt and am going to really miss it moving to the Note 2. (No kickstand cases for me as I don't like cases, prefer naked. :eek:) I did get the Samsung spare battery charger though that doubles as a stand, so all is not lost! :D

LuvHorses

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
A native kickstand! :p That's the only thing I'd add. I use it all the time on my Thunderbolt and am going to really miss it moving to the Note 2. (No kickstand cases for me as I don't like cases, prefer naked. :eek:) I did get the Samsung spare battery charger though that doubles as a stand, so all is not lost! :D

Try FlyGrip

TheDroidLurker

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Things missing for me

1. SVDO talk and use data at the same time.
2. Holster mode. This is a blackberry trick that when your phone is in its holster it behaves differently bases on what you want it to do. It is awesome

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

I miss this from my Blackberry days. But I am hoping that once my new GN2 arrives I can achieve the same effect with some creative use of NFC TecTiles.....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae