Black Friday Deals in SD Cards Anywhere?

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I fund the 64 on Amazon when I got up this morning and ordered it. Nice to see the link's been shared. Can't wait to get mine!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
32gb Sandisk class 10.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009Q...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2356569

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

Just ordered 2 of these!! Great price for this one and epic price for the 64gb. Got one for me and one for a friend who is also getting the Note 2. I knew Amazon would come through. Glad I didn't order last week though when the 32gb was $27. I would have been mad!!

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

danny norde

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for the link guys, I would've ben upset if I missed out on this but Is there a difference between the two 64gb micro sd cards listed? They have different model numbers, thanks for your responses in advance

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I just found the deal on the 64 GB on Amazon too. Going to order one if my adventure with the Digital Copies of some of my Blu Ray movies go according to plan. Have Class 10 32GB in there right now.

TrueBlueKew

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm... regarding the 64GB MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS card, has anyone read some of the seventy one some odd 1 star reviews? Particularly the review from Tom Henriksen dated September 22, 2012, where he says he spoke with Sandisk and they confirmed that this card is not compatible with Android 4.0 or above? Can anyone speak to this?

Many thanks in advance.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

vNaK

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm... regarding the 64GB MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS card, has anyone read some of the seventy one some odd 1 star reviews? Particularly the review from Tom Henriksen dated September 22, 2012, where he says he spoke with Sandisk and they confirmed that this card is not compatible with Android 4.0 or above? Can anyone speak to this?

Many thanks in advance.

Let's hope that's not true, because I just bought one today. :eek:

Thingsgoboom

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,
I'm a noobie when it comes to SD cards. I was wondering what does the SD card store anyways if I were too put one in the phone? Like is it mainly just to hold music, and videos just so you don't use the phone's stock storage?

Just to make sure, the SD card can not hold any apps right? meaning the apps can not be run by the SD storage?

Thank you

Expydude

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Sum phones can store apps on SD card but I mainly use it for photos music and backups. There great to have can never have to much storage. Plus you can use them in a new phone and have your music and pics without having to transfer them all to the new device just throw in the card:)
my awesome red Slll on CM10

Tari

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site

Many thanks in advance.

For what it's worth, it looks like they confirmed that the card only supported exFAT formatting. If that's the only issue, then the Note 2 should be fine, as it's perfectly capable of reading exFAT.

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
For what it's worth, it looks like they confirmed that the card only supported exFAT formatting. If that's the only issue, then the Note 2 should be fine, as it's perfectly capable of reading exFAT.

Does the SanDisk 32 ultra have the same problem?

maxburn

May 19, 2011
Visit site
You can reformat the card in the phone under settings and storage. I don't know what the phone defaults to file system wise but I would recommend it for the best compatibility with the phone.