I have a Note II on order from Verizon. I see that Samsung has a pen kit for the Note I, is there something similar for the Note II? I plan to use mine at work and would rather use the larger pen and have something in my shirt pocket.
    11-21-2012 10:08 AM
    As I understand it, any Wacom pen will work with the Note 2.
    11-21-2012 10:18 AM
    I have a Note II on order from Verizon. I see that Samsung has a pen kit for the Note I, is there something similar for the Note II? I plan to use mine at work and would rather use the larger pen and have something in my shirt pocket.
    The s-pen holder kit you speak of is for the original Note. I owned the original Note and purchased the holder kit because like you I wanted the feel and precision of the larger pen vs. the embedded pen.

However, Samsung improved the original s-pen by making it longer, thicker, contoured, and easier to hold. Thus they did not make/need a holder kit for the s-pen in the Note 2.

That being said, I still use the holder kit from the original when I need to take serious notes, and the embedded s-pen when I'm out and about and just need a quick pen for jotting a friends number or email address.

I must also note (no pun intended) that I own the Note 10.1 tablet as well. I keep my holder kit s-pen in my pen cup on my desk at work so it stays at the office primarily.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    11-21-2012 09:08 PM
    11-21-2012 10:31 PM
    WOW! Good find. I did not even know this accessory existed.

Of course I learned by trial and error that the new s-pen allows the user to switch from pen to eraser by simply clicking the button on the s-pen, and you don't have to touch the screen at all.

This find is just one more amazing thing about this incredible device.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    11-21-2012 10:51 PM