Photo editor... Awesome!

htc evo 4g

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I like the photo editor app that is included w the android os. Especially the stickers effect but I wish that there would be more stickers to add on. My question is is there any other apps or addons that lets me add more sticker effects?

Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

TrueBlueKew

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I really like Picsay Pro...

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ils?id=com.shinycore.picsaypro&token=k_XQSAUd

It seems to have a good assortment of stickers, though granted I've only used the bubbles. I use Picsay for on the fly, quick edits/enhancements of my phone camera pics. It's really something what a few minutes in Picsay can do for a fair number of camera phone grab shots.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

lostchild

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded the XDA one but every time when I tried to use the stickers, it will crash on my AT&T Note II. It is actually the only time any app that crashed on the phone.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Picsart is great and picsaypro is awesome. I use picsaypro to add faces to body's like in my profile pic. It's a great app.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
The official editor can be dowloaded from the samsung appstore now. Its free. I guess it just needed to be updated for use on our phones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty