Does samsung galaxy note 2 has gorilla glass..?

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Memi tempered glass screen protector is only 29 dollars. It already saved my phone when I dropped it on concrete. The protector shattered but the scree was 100 percent intact. I had had it on for 4 months and it did not have a single scratch on it and they replaced my shattered protector for 75 percent off so my replacement cost me 7 dollars. They have a friend for life here.

Note 2,,ITS TRUE, SIZE IS EVERYTHING.

Chris Flowers

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
If it is gorilla glass, it's an inferior version to that which is used on the iPhone. Before I ditched my iPhone for the Note II, I'd been comfortable for two generations of iPhone NOT having a protector and I didn't so much as get a fine hair line scratch on my screen. Idiotically, I assumed the same for my Note II. MISTAKE. I got a couple of minor hairlines. Quickly put a protector on.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

JoeyyNY

May 10, 2013
Visit site
My daughter took her Nintendo DS stylus and ran it across my screen now it has a scratch in the middle -.-

Sexy Note II

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
If it is gorilla glass, it's an inferior version to that which is used on the iPhone. Before I ditched my iPhone for the Note II, I'd been comfortable for two generations of iPhone NOT having a protector and I didn't so much as get a fine hair line scratch on my screen. Idiotically, I assumed the same for my Note II. MISTAKE. I got a couple of minor hairlines. Quickly put a protector on.

Makes perfect sense,, much bigger screen,, much bigger chances to scratch. Perfectly logical.

Chris Flowers

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Makes perfect sense,, much bigger screen,, much bigger chances to scratch. Perfectly logical.

Well, ERM, no not really. Toughened glass, is toughened glass. Were not talking massive differences in surface area to really warrant what you're saying.

Fact is, the glass on the Note II is certainly not the same scratch resistant strength as that found on the iPhone. I watched an Apple rep take a key to an iPhone I was returning under warranty, bare screen. Not a mark. I would be reluctant to try the same on my Note II quite honestly.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Well, ERM, no not really. Toughened glass, is toughened glass. Were not talking massive differences in surface area to really warrant what you're saying.

Fact is, the glass on the Note II is certainly not the same scratch resistant strength as that found on the iPhone. I watched an Apple rep take a key to an iPhone I was returning under warranty, bare screen. Not a mark. I would be reluctant to try the same on my Note II quite honestly.

Yea, love them iphone screens. Sitting with my daughter, she dropped her iphone 2 feet onto a soft fake tile floor and the screen shattered,, could not believe my eyes.

JoeyyNY

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Yea, love them iphone screens. Sitting with my daughter, she dropped her iphone 2 feet onto a soft fake tile floor and the screen shattered,, could not believe my eyes.

My wife dropped her iPhone 5 with an otterbox and the screen cracked.. what a screen .

Sexy Note II

Chris Flowers

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Should be more careful with expensive technology then.

You do realise it is possible to mention other mobile phones without it being done flame or trolling attack right?

What am I using? A Note II. What did I ditch for it? An iPhone 5. Would I go back to iPhone? Probably not. Does the iPhone have a better scratch resistant screen then the Note II? Yes it does.

It is OK to accept weaknesses and criticism in a device you own and accept in areas it is bettered by others.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I gave an example through an experience with an iPhone that makes me beleive in my opinion iphone screens are to fragile. Your right, it is ok to accept weaknesses and criticism in a device you own or owned,,,, practice what you preach. Nobody called you a troll,, 2 people just gave an opinion on their experience with iphone screen. Sorry it contradicts your opinion.

Soli123

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
If it did have a Gorilla glass, I find it difficult to believe that Samsung would have not advertised it. they sure would want to tom tom the fact.