Has anyone had any issues with recording a sketch? I like to draw random things like cartoons and stuff once in a while. However I have noticed that when I record a long sketch and then try to play it back it freezes and the s note program force closes and never plays back my sketch. The first time it happened I had just finished drawing something that took about 20 minutes while recording. I hit save and the whole app just force closed and my whole sketch was never saved! !! It was really annoying. I try to make sure I close all runningapps before I do a sketch. It will play something short but if seems like is I actually take my time to correct my mistakes and do a nice sketch it won't play it. Just force closes the app. Any ideas ? Or at least can someone please tell me I'm not the only person with this issue lol I haven't even rooted my device because I didn't want it to start glitching. I'm still loving the phone but I got it for the sketching feature the s pen. :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
    11-28-2012 02:57 AM
    You might try timing while drawing at different intervals just to see what the limits are. Maybe moving files to the ext sd card to give more space on internal sd.

acordo01 likes this.
    11-28-2012 10:18 PM
    You might try timing while drawing at different intervals just to see what the limits are. Maybe moving files to the ext sd card to give more space on internal sd.

Thanks I will have to try that out .

11-29-2012 07:21 AM