Desk Dock - fit with case?

Uristocles

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if the GN2 will fit in the desk dock with a case on?
I have a pretty slim Body Glove but it seems like if it's meant to be a tight fit it might not jive. (The USB cable fits ok.)

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if the GN2 will fit in the desk dock with a case on?
I have a pretty slim Body Glove but it seems like if it's meant to be a tight fit it might not jive. (The USB cable fits ok.)

I studied how my thin leather Spigen case might fit with the Smart Dock---and it appears that it would fit fine. Sure hope it does (if samsung.com ever stocks Smart Docks)!

Are you considering a Smart Dock?

Uristocles

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Haha so many decisions. I was actually thinking of the AllShare Cast Hub for wireless hookup so the dock for me would just be for charging. But who knows, it might all depend on whether the Samsung 50% discount counts towards multiple accessories or just one. (Do you know?)

Uristocles

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
(Ok, forget the wireless hub. From reading some reviews it appears that the device could be laggy for some of the things I'd want to use it for.)

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Haha so many decisions. I was actually thinking of the AllShare Cast Hub for wireless hookup so the dock for me would just be for charging. But who knows, it might all depend on whether the Samsung 50% discount counts towards multiple accessories or just one. (Do you know?)

I understand that the 50% off coupon is good for up to 10 items sent to one address. :)