Who is using screen protector??

ImmaGhost

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I don't like how it works with the s-pen. It collects dust like crazy, I am lucky I carry a mircofiber cloth with me. I don't even see the need for a Screen protector, I used mine Without one for a few days and it's fine.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Use a piece of scotch tape and stick it on the corner and pull...easy as that..it might take a few tries but it'll get it done.

gspam1

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Why do you hate it please tell me! Most people who have this one love it so I really need to know why as I haven't ordered one yet!

Andy

After years of religiously using screen protectors on all my devices, I had a 2 year old Evo 4G without a protector and the screen still looks brand new. Maybe I'm not rough on phones. I did install a Spigen on my Verizon GN2 on Friday. It's a great screen protector but I'm taking it off. I noticed the keyboard wasn't quite as sensitive with it. If you're going to use a protector, the Spigen seems to be as good as they get.

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I've never used a screen protector on my evo. and I don't have one scratch on it. However, I'm a little more scared about this baby,lol, so since I bought one of those wallet cases with protective coverings on the inside, I'm just purchasing a microfiber cloth for it instead. I may buy a protector and put it for use later if I get too antsy.

Uristocles

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
No screen protector here. BUT - I've gotten into the habit of being pretty careful with electronics in general over my lifetime. My GN2 goes into my pants pocket and there's nothing else in there. I've never lost a phone or had any scratches.

I know some folks are pretty prone to messing up their gear. For those folks I'd recommend a screen protector and what the heck - get the phone insurance too! If you're careless and you know it don't take the chance. If you're careful and you know it no screen protector needed - it's so nice without one.

Bulldog1377

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Ok. I know I said I put on screen protector religiously but, I put one on this weekend and the moisture fried my phone.

Still believe in protection but next time it's a dry install.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

MiXoLoGiSt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Ok. I know I said I put on screen protector religiously but, I put one on this weekend and the moisture fried my phone.

Still believe in protection but next time it's a dry install.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

All you should be applying are dry protectors. Wet installs aren't good for any phone which is one of the reasons I don't ever recommend Zagg. That along with the orange peel effect and rubbery feel of it.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

typinghairyape

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm using it but thanks to the Gorilla Glass 2 of the Note 2 isn't necessary the screen protector...In my opinion! ;)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

Mine has scratches already, I wasn't careful enough because my SGS 1 was completely bullet proof. Now I need a wet screen protector to cover the scratches...Don't risk it with this junk gorilla glass 2. :(

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

EatMyTracers

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I am not using a screen protector and have no Scratches so I don't know what you did to yours.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
anyone using the GHOST ARMOR? If so, how does it work with the S Pen. I had a ZAGG HD but the pen left marks all over the screen protector.

Anna Cox

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Call me a fool, but the only reason I am searching these threads is that Samsung have said in an info thing that under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should a screen protector be put on a Note II. I had already bought one when I collected my new phone, but then I read that so no idea what to do???? HELP??? I have had i phones for years and this is my first Android.
Shall we agree that Samsung may be the fool in this afterall as they really should bissuee providing alot more info on this

Anna Cox

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Am I the only one that is aware that the manual states that UNDER NO CICUMSTANCES can a screen.protector be used on a Note II ???
I recommend you try the flip cover, I just got my Note II a couple of weeks ago and bought a Screen Protector. But After reading what Samsung said in manual, I never put it on
There is a flip case that attaches to back like the actual phone cover does (presstuds) and leave the original off. They are very plain, with Galaxy Note II written at bottom of front, but it's barely visible. but it hasFlip cover is designed to fold right back around, to make it seem like its not there. It is slightly annoying at times but provides excellent protection whenever phone not in use and looks quite sleek and very simline.
I have always used/ i phones and even tho I used protectors it was not such an issue. THe Notes wonderful big screen, however, will look terrible if scratched alot, but looks awesome with nothing at all.
Try the flip cover, but I think it has a protector in packet as well.Would be a cheapy from China so toss it away.,GOOD LUCK

Last edited:

Shanghaichica1

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't want to risk using mine without a screen protector. The screen is the biggest attraction of this phone for me so I have to protect it. I've had it for almost a year and I've always used a screen protector. I haven't read the manual so I've no idea what Sammy have to say about using a screen protector on the Note 1. However samsung don't care about the note 1 anymore so I'll do as I please with mine. :p

Sent from my Galaxy Note using Android Central forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary