Note2 vs iPhone

kennethkilo

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
One thing I never really understood about the Apple vs Samsung thing is, both phones have their ups, for example, the iPhone 5 is much lighter and some people like the smaller size and simple UI. Others might like Android's customization etc etc. So in the end it all comes down to personal preference, so why do you still see people on youtube fighting saying X is better than Y. IT'S ALL PERSONAL PREFERENCE. It's like me saying chocolate ice-cream is better than vanilla because it's dark brown. So what if you just like the white taste of vanilla? Anyone here feel me? lol.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
It is a personal calling if you will. Had the iPhone, and back to Android on a note 2. Personally, I can't stand the iPhone. I find it a very lame iteration after iteration. Thank you for making my mobile experience top shelf Android...

BlackHippy21

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Haha nice maybe we he will go out and get a note 2 lol. I just switched from a iphone 5, and I am so amazed at what this phone can do! Rooted and running jedi x rom with great battery life and speed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

ALCingularUser

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I agree that it's all a matter of personal choice. Still, I've had several people's jaws drop when they've seen my new Note 2.and, as luck would have it, a friend from out of town recently got one, and we used S Beam to transfer a video the other night. My wife was quite impressed. She currently has an iPhone 4, but now she may switch to Android.

AndroidS3

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I got the s3 and id never go back to the iphone. When I did have an iphone id rarely go on it, now I have this I just go on my phone for the sake of it, customising home screens and things like that

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Not all of the Android phones are better than the iPhone 5, but the Note 2 definitely is in my opinion.

from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.

YoshiB1

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I have an i5 at the moment and have just bought the Galaxy Note II. I'm used to jailbreaking my iPhone 4 and since there isn't one available for the i5 let-alone the i4S I just haven't been using the i5 as much as I did the i4. I'm restricted in what I want to do. There will be no jailbreak out for the 5 or even the 4S for a long, long time. I'm bored of not using my i5 to its potential. Although the screen is larger and it has iOS6 its just the same. An iPhone is useless without a jailbreak.

Yes the pixel density is better, yes the camera might be better, yes it might be made out of aluminium and look super sleek and cool, yes the screens might flow easier and more fluently but what use is a phone or anything you own if you can't personalise it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I have an i5 at the moment and have just bought the Galaxy Note II. I'm used to jailbreaking my iPhone 4 and since there isn't one available for the i5 let-alone the i4S I just haven't been using the i5 as much as I did the i4. I'm restricted in what I want to do. There will be no jailbreak out for the 5 or even the 4S for a long, long time. I'm bored of not using my i5 to its potential. Although the screen is larger and it has iOS6 its just the same. An iPhone is useless without a jailbreak.

Yes the pixel density is better, yes the camera might be better, yes it might be made out of aluminium and look super sleek and cool, yes the screens might flow easier and more fluently but what use is a phone or anything you own if you can't personalise it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, you could not jailbreak your 4s? Mine was Jailbroke in no time and remained that way. I do find the camera on the iphone of a cell phone quality as well. Maybe it edges the note 2, but hardly enough to make or break a case lol

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I have an iDevice on my nightstand (isn't mine, I'm fixing it for a friend) and I just can't stand everything about it. I don't like having 1 button. The camera didn't seem that great (well as you all talk about it) - my gnote takes amazing pictures. I hate iOS and the simplicity of it bores me, not to mention I think it's hideous and useless.

Of course, I've been with android since launch day of the htc (T-Mobile) g1... So I might be biased.

I'll never flock to the iPhone as long as android is available... I even talked my fiancee out of an iPhone on her upgrade to the s3 (she says the note is too big) I moved to the G-Note from a Motorola photon...

Sent from my G-Note 2

YoshiB1

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site