04-17-2016 06:43 PM
85 1234
tools
    Is there an updated version to Photo Editor? Im unable to pull up the stickers and I like using them on my photos..
    02-28-2013 04:38 PM
    Yes and it can be downloaded directly from the samsung app store. Delete the one you have on your phone first and then download the one from samsung. Everything works in the new version.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    02-28-2013 05:36 PM
    I have the option of drawing on the front or back of the Picture. Even has Paper Artist option too.
    Stock Note2 on Att.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails How do you draw on a picture?-uploadfromtaptalk1362095627807.jpg  
    02-28-2013 05:54 PM
    Yes and it can be downloaded directly from the samsung app store. Delete the one you have on your phone first and then download the one from samsung. Everything works in the new version.

I'm unable to find that particular app in the Samsung / Google Play app store. I had to download the app from a link on this post. I'm on Verizon service.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    02-28-2013 07:10 PM
    I'm unable to find that particular app in the Samsung / Google Play app store. I had to download the app from a link on this post. I'm on Verizon service.

goto samsungapps.com. click use and it will download the appstore apk. Must set install unknown sources in settings. now search for Photo Editor. It will be the very top option. Works well for me!
    02-28-2013 09:07 PM
    Originally Posted by LazrRocketArm

Maybe you can download from here:Samsung Apps

Note 2 is no listed as a compatible device
    The top button downloads the right program to use the Samsung app store on my Note 2 regardless of the fact that the text around it doesn't mention the Note 2 for the download. And the apps at the store work on my Note 2. Or you can put the url Samsung Apps | Samsung Content & Services in your phone browser and you can access the hundreds of apps available through your browser.

Plus the store updates your installed apps just like Google play store does. For best use of the Samsung store I would suggest making sure your Samsung account is filled in under your phone's Settings->Accounts.
    02-28-2013 10:34 PM
    I have the option of drawing on the front or back of the Picture. Even has Paper Artist option too.
    Stock Note2 on Att.

How does your Note have those options?!?
    03-01-2013 12:36 AM
    How does your Note have those options?!?
    Mine has them options also. When you choose a picture in photo edit you then tap bottom right button called decoration.. After that choose option to write. To write on back of pictures you must open a picture with stock picture app,, open settings and choose option to write on picture. It will automatically show you back of picture to write on.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!
    03-01-2013 06:18 AM
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/01/ybe9ypuq.jpg

Mine has them options also. When you choose a picture in photo edit you then tap bottom right button called decoration.. After that choose option to write. To write on back of pictures you must open a picture with stock picture app,, open settings and choose option to write on picture. It will automatically show you back of picture to write on.

I see that but on the picture that dodong27 posted, the option to write on the front and write on the back is right next to each other... All on one page. Doesn't look like he has to goto photo editor to write on the front.

03-01-2013 09:22 AM
    I see that but on the picture that dodong27 posted, the option to write on the front and write on the back is right next to each other... All on one page. Doesn't look like he has to goto photo editor to write on the front.

Oh thats a simple one...open gallery and choose whatever photo you want to draw on. Now hit the settings button (left of home button) you are now greeted with a selections of options including the option to draw on front or back.

Remember that almost all apps including system apps use this additional setting button.

03-01-2013 09:51 AM
    Oh thats a simple one...open gallery and choose whatever photo you want to draw on. Now hit the settings button (left of home button) you are now greeted with a selections of options including the option to draw on front or back.

Remember that almost all apps including system apps use this additional setting button.

Just checked and apparently for some like me when you do that,, hit draw on photo, it only gives back option. What I just learned is the option above that called photo frame allows you to write on front. Maybe this is a sprint thing? I don't know but that's the way it is on my sprint note.

03-01-2013 10:54 AM
    So I have downloaded the Samsung app store, and the photo editor.

My issues are that if I want to draw on the picture, I have to manually open the photo editor app and then the picture I want to edit.

I am still unable to find an option (under the "soft button" ) to open the picture and go direct to photo editor.

All I have is open to paper artist.
    03-01-2013 12:29 PM
    Yes, mine is on AT&T. My cousin who's on T-Mobile don't have this option to draw on the Front, just on the Back. I guess it depends on your carrier.
    I just go to my stock gallery, select any pictures, select the Menu (left of Home button), and my options arw there...

Attached Thumbnails How do you draw on a picture?-uploadfromtaptalk1362163403767.jpg  
    03-01-2013 12:43 PM
    Yes, mine is on AT&T. My cousin who's on T-Mobile don't have this option to draw on the Front, just on the Back. I guess it depends on your carrier.
    I just go to my stock gallery, select any pictures, select the Menu (left of Home button), and my options arw there...

Your "draw on front" will crop the photo and put a "white space" at the bottom of the picture for writing. I have that option on At&t.

I do not in any way have a method of opening photo editor from the photo itself. I have to manually open the photo editor app and then choose a pic to edit.
    03-01-2013 12:51 PM
    I am so glad I read this thread. I gained 2 more reasons to love this phone
    03-02-2013 08:25 AM
    My bad...i am rommed and have been since early november...I just assumed you guys had basic features like these built in. Cleanrom ftw.

03-02-2013 09:04 AM
    Your "draw on front" will crop the photo and put a "white space" at the bottom of the picture for writing. I have that option on At&t.

I do not in any way have a method of opening photo editor from the photo itself. I have to manually open the photo editor app and then choose a pic to edit.
    X2 on AT&T

03-02-2013 10:41 AM
    Before and after editing

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails How do you draw on a picture?-uploadfromtaptalk1362245328586.jpg   How do you draw on a picture?-uploadfromtaptalk1362245342244.jpg  
    03-02-2013 11:29 AM
    Im from the US and have AT&T as my carrier. Just got the note 2 a few days ago. I downloaded the photo editor from the link or post on previous page. But it doesnt do anything like no advanced edit when I hit menu on a picture in the gallery. Any idea? I also csn do note on front but csnt do kuch like decorations or stamps.
    03-30-2013 03:09 PM
    Im from the US and have AT&T as my carrier. Just got the note 2 a few days ago. I downloaded the photo editor from the link or post on previous page. But it doesnt do anything like no advanced edit when I hit menu on a picture in the gallery. Any idea? I also csn do note on front but csnt do kuch like decorations or stamps.
    If you follow my directions from the previous page about downloading an app called photo editor from the samsung appstore you will have the features you are asking about. You may have to use the app though instead of using the built in editor. Every carrier has modified the phone a little differently so how exactly you access these features will vary.

03-30-2013 04:42 PM
    wow you people are making this waaaaaaaaay too difficult. I did exactly as the op said and it works fine for me and I'm on verizon. You must first download the samsung app store if you don't have it and then download photo editor from there. Take a picture and then open the menu options,scroll down select advanced edit and then photo editor. The frirst time you use it it will say photo editor is not loaded on your phone and it asks if you want to load it , obviously you say yes. Now you're set to go , it really is simple. If I can do it anyone can.
    03-30-2013 04:52 PM
    Sorry! I'm trying not to be difficult.

I dont see the directions though the just the link to download the photoeditor which I did. But im not seeing thr post with directions?
    03-30-2013 06:21 PM

I dont see the directions though the just the link to download the photoeditor which I did. But im not seeing thr post with directions?
    The second post in this thread explains it.

FitMomXtine likes this.
    03-30-2013 06:27 PM

Now drop and give me twenty.

Sent from my Note 2 using Android Central Forums
    03-30-2013 07:21 PM
    Now drop and give me twenty.

Sent from my Note 2 using Android Central Forums
    Just looked the second post in this entire thread has instructions on how to draw on a picture using advance edit. Not instructions on how to install. Cause I dont have advsnce edit in my menu. I scrolled and dont have it. Unless there are other instructions I'm missing
    03-30-2013 07:29 PM
85 1234