Now seems to be normal sized

budbay1

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
So I've been using the Note 2 (love it) for 2 weeks now and realized it doesn't even seem big to me anymore, just seems the norm. I had thoughts of returning the phone on day 2 because it had seemed comically big at the time, but as I mentioned above it now seems normal, just right. Is anyone else feeling this way?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. I sold my S3 + Nexus 7 so I could afford to pay full retail price for the Note 2 and use it as a replacement for my smartphone and my tablet. The first day I got the phone I was kind of on the fence about whether the trade off of practical use would be outweighed by the benefit of screen size but after about a week of use I'm very happy with my purchase.

There are still some issues like my inability to use one hand to pull down the notification bar without risking dropping the phone but other than that I love the phone. As long as one is prepared to use two hands more often than one then it's a great purchase. I was always more of a two-handed texter anyway so that's not a big deal for me.

And the S-Pen is really incredible. So worth it.

Cmatt1971

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I forget about the size of it until I grab my wife's iPhone. I love the Note 2 it is really the perfect device for me, no way I can go back to anything with less of a screen.

Bye bye iPhone 5, hello Note 2

Foolo

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
gf's gs3 shrunk suddenly, frd's iphone4 with tpu case cant cover the screen of gn2

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams