Which One do you have?grey or white?

executiveg

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Just got mine . I picked the grey.
I think the white Is more for girls. Agree or disagree?
Also why did you pick the color you have?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I think the white Is more for girls/gayish. Agree or disagree?

Actually, I purchased the white version because it has a very professional and clean look. The choice of color a person selects is purely a personal matter, and I don't think it necessarily reflects an individual's gender or anything else. Just my thoughts.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

lideweister

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't think white is gayish or girly. I have the gray because they only had that color when I ordered it, but if I where actually given a choice I still would have picked grey. I like my wallpaper dark and I think it looks kind of akward with a white device. Just my personal preference.

kregstrong

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I went grey. A few reasons, I like the blacks on the phone blend into the bezel at night, the notification light bleeds through the grey better than the white, and I already had a white gs3. So changed it up a bit

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site

Totally obnoxious post. Gay? Really this is uncalled for and rude. Discriminate much? Go back to the 1800s where you belong.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

Local_Hero

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I picked up the grey one because it's as close to black as I could get. Actually I covered the back in black gaffer's tape so it's still pretty black.

bryonp

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
I like the white one the grey demo unit wasnt even a day old at the store and it showed scratches on the battery cover all over I think the white will hide scratches alot better!

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

If it helps..I'm gay and i got the grey one so...if the white is "gayish" to you does that mean the grey is gayish to me? (sarcasm).
Got the grey cause like a user said above it's the closest to black and i like the screen to blend in more so than pop out.

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Actually, I purchased the white version because it has a very professional and clean look. The choice of color a person selects is purely a personal matter, and I don't think it necessarily reflects an individual's gender or anything else. Just my thoughts.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

I agree... I got the white one just cause I like white... and no I'm not "gayish". that was a dumb remark from the OP...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I got grey because my white s3 turned brown... I work as an oil burner tech and it became funky looking... the grey is holding up nicely :)

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Android Central Forums

EatMyTracers

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I got grey because I like the way it looks better and I thought the white might get dirty.

vNaK

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I got the grey. Both colors looked great, but I prefer dark colors, so when using the phone, it makes the borders "disappear." Kind of like how TV borders are either dark colored or glass/see through.

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I got white cause I have always had black phones, so wanted to change things up a bit. And I agree, the white looks soooo professional.

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I got white too...just tired of Black or the gray of my Bionic. I am so glad I did now that I have it...it is so classy looking!

aaronbuescher

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I got the white because it looks better with the OEM flip cases. Orange on white is what I have right now and I love it. Had a Grey gnex and that ish was fugly so I went whitw.

Sent from my White Galaxy Note II

Nightscape

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I just got a white one today. I've always had black phones and decided to change it up a bit. I don't think it looks girly or "gayish" at all. I even ordered a samsung oem orange flip cover to change it up even more if I feel like it. Lol

I couldn't care less what others might perceive of me based on the color of my phone.

TheOtherBill

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting white just because every phone I've had has already been gray or black. Plus it will go well with various colored cases.
I suspect I'll like the wine/red/whatever color that's coming out next year better, but I don't want to wait.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance