Whats the best way to sign a doc?

thirsy1258

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Hey all I want to know what you guys are using to sign docs. Most apps want you to upload docs to their server but can you sign it right from the note to attach to an email clinet and send out thx

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

mbj8448

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I've had good success with Sign Now. Easy to use, especially on a tablet but I have used it on my phone before as well. Simple to email after signing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

brentj

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Haven't tried but I think you can do it with Adobe Reader.

Thanks, I just tried that, and it is very cool. I saved a test document from Word as a pdf, emailed it to myself, opened it on my phone in Adobe Reader, and there is a pretty easy and robust signature capability.

First tap on the screen to show the row of icons at the top, then tap on the icon that combines a text balloon with a pen.

Then tap on the icon that appears that looks like a fountain pen.

Then tap on the screen where you want to insert your signature.

A box opens up that says, "Sign Here." Write in your signature. Wait a moment and it will give you the option to "Clear" if you want to start over, or you can press "Save." After you save, it will then insert your signature into the document.

Tap on the signature, and it then gives you the ability to scale and move your signature, as well as adjust the pen thickness, ink color, and opacity.

If you want to add a second person's signature, follow the same steps, but after tapping where you want to insert your signature, choose "Edit Saved Signature" instead of "Add Signature."

When you are all done, it's easy to share the document by whatever method you choose.

Screenshot of two signatures, the first used twice with adjustments to thickness and color:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/acmvvh3glmy07d4/Screenshot_2012-12-04-07-44-37.png

I had earlier installed an app (can't remember which) to sign pdf's, but it was more complicated and added legends to the document allowing a recipient to verify the signature via the app's web page, etc., way more than I needed. Doing it in Adobe Reader is slick!

alikoyyy

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
@brentj

Thanks for verifying haha I was too lazy to do the test you did. Do you know what the "Send for Signature" button does?

uploadfromtaptalk1354690143642.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

thirsy1258

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Thank you guys for the response. The inlyvthibg abiut sign now is the whole upload to their servers and what not ill give adobe a try

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Not all versions of Adobe Reader are equal, and not all systems will print the signature.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463