Emoji support

maxburn

May 19, 2011
Visit site
So I can do emoji on my iPad and send myself a message and see the emoji fine on the note.

How do I type emoji on the note?

I got emoji keyboard in the play store but I couldn't see what it was typing, just looked like some underscores. In the app description it said you need root and then install emoji fonts, which doesnt seem to be true as I can see emoji sent from another device.

There another emoji keyboard in should be looking for that is compatible with jellybean emoji support?

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I use Handcent for messaging. They have an emojii plug-in. Works on other phones with Handcent, and apparently all att phones, including iPhone without Handcent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

the1dynasty

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
There's an emoji keyboard out there somewhere... But I can remember when I downloaded it from... I don't want to upload it as its not mine and I don't remember who to give credits to...

I just Go SMS and it also has an emoji plugin... Works fine with apple products and they can also send me emoji without me having issues to see it...

Sent from my Crespo4G using Tapatalk 2

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Handcent was good texting app, and I used it exclusively on my GS2, however, even when you disable the stock messaging app, you still get all the messages in the stock messaging app because all you can turn off is the notifications for it. That loaded up my phone immensely and I just didn't want to deal with it anymore. Also, eventhough I loved the customizability of handcent, I got tired of the advertising in it. But yes, the emoji plug in worked just fine with it. I can't see myself using some other emoji enabled keyboard over Swiftkey 3, which in my opinion is still the best keyboard out there! I just wish the had more themes available.

Markster1

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
In a text message as you are in the typing box if you press menu button you will find a smiley menu, is this what you are asking about?

Sent from my Verizon Note 2, finally!

maxburn

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Actually I found the one in texting and Google voice so far, really confusing as each app has a different work around. I thought jellybean fixed this somehow and made emoji universal.

I can see emoji in K-9 email but not type them for example.

I think I am looking for a keyboard or dictionary solution but can't find it.

maxburn

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Yeah it seems some of the emojis work but some don't. The keyboard needs an update to 4.2.

Yes, after further testing I am only seeing some of the emoji I am being sent from iOS devices.

I guess I will go back to ignoring emoji exists.

Ann James

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
i use this [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/emoji-emoticons-art-600+-new/id593449409?l=ru&ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy]emoji art app[/URL] for my ipad

eddied042092

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I actually have some files that are really easy to install into your phone through a root explorer(yes, you need to be rooted) and you'll be able to see most of the iPhone emojis on your android. You'll be able to see them as you for them out and in Twitter and ask those other sites.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay