the BEST case to keep slim form on the NOTE 2

seoulbrova

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[IMG=http://imageshack.us/a/img818/2659/note3a.jpg][/IMG]

This grey plastic case is next to a white TPU bumper/clear plastic back case.

It really lets you keep the slim form on the NOTE and although it looks like the difference is small, the "hand feel" of the phone is pretty significant between the two cases.

The case isn't going to protect like an otterbox, but I wanted basic protection from scratches and scuffs and something that covered all the corners unlike other so called "slim" cases (SGP air cases, Ringke Slim, Elago, etc).

Mobimop

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
What exactly makes this so special? I have the rearth.com ringke slim and its great.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Android Central Forums

typinghairyape

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Get a screen protector, gorilla glass 2 is f#cking sh1t... I have multiple scratches i already have multiple scratches, my SGS 1 screen was indestructible.. Fail samsung fail...

zjaksn10

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Get the Samsung protective case from Samsung website. Best case I have seen for this phone. Plus you can color cordinate, the white phone with the white case almost looks like it would without a case at all.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I like the Ringke case. I like having the headphone jack wide open. I often connect it to speakers and I need room for the connector. Plus, it is really cheap on eBay.

from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.

ImmaGhost

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
What exactly makes this so special? I have the rearth.com ringke slim and its great.

I bought one on amazon and received it not long ago. Although the material is great, it just doesn't protect the top and bottom and glass very well at all. I decided to stick with my cheaper $6 gel case. Amazon.com: Black X Line TPU Gel Back Case / Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 GT-N7100: Cell Phones & Accessories it's not a stronger material but I just feel safer with it on than too much exposure.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I used my 50% off from registering my phone with Samsung and got the Samsung case.

http://m.samsung.com/us/mobile/cell-phones-accessories/EFC-1J9BBEGSTA

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

I used to have that case, but I wanted something a little slimmer. It wasn't overly thick, but the phone looks so good that the more of it I could see the better. I basically just wanted something that could protect the back when I lay the phone down.

from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.

Cmatt1971

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I agree, I keep waiting for him/her to reply about it, but no new info.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

KSChris

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site

Just got that. I like it, except it's not as snug on the phone as it could be. There's no danger of the phone falling out of it or anything extreme like that, but there's slight movement. You can tell it's a tiny big looser than it ought to be. But I like the feel of it. Feels like an Incipio case.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000