Another question for the experts. I quickly wrote down a phone number using the S Note function. Now I want to put it into my Contacts. How can I see the phone number, to transfer it, while inputting it into the Contacts section other than either trying to memorize it or actually writing it down again on a piece of paper (which defeats the whole purpose of S Note)? Thanks.
    12-05-2012 02:32 PM
    Under s-pen menu, checkmark the pen pop up note box. That will keep s note on top of anything open so you can ser to transfer your numbers.

Sent from my Verizon Note 2, finally!
    12-05-2012 06:09 PM
    Just tried that. Yes, a new note does pop up, but I can't see any old notes. For example, I quickly jotted down a guy's phone number with the s-pen on a note. Then later in the day, I wanted to transfer that number into my contacts. What is the easiest/best way to do so?
    12-05-2012 06:33 PM
    Just tried that. Yes, a new note does pop up, but I can't see any old notes. For example, I quickly jotted down a guy's phone number with the s-pen on a note. Then later in the day, I wanted to transfer that number into my contacts. What is the easiest/best way to do so?
    Go to app drawer and open s notes app. Note will be right there.
    12-05-2012 08:04 PM
    ok so this isn't perfect but if you:
    jot down your note
    select the arrow in the upper left corner
    select menu
    select create event and scroll to the bottom you will see the note and above that is a description box you can transfer the number into and then cut it to paste into contact...

seems convoluted but will work....
    12-05-2012 08:24 PM
    I do this all the time.

After jotting your number, go back later in the day and open s-note, find the number you jotted down and open the file.

Now open contacts, and select + to add new. At this point you can long press the home button to access multi tasking and quickly and easily toggle between contacts and s-notes to add your contact info.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    12-05-2012 09:09 PM