Where do you carry your Note 2?

Malkia75

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
I have the Speck Candy Shell case in black, and also the Belkin Folio leather(or leather like) case which i prefer. For the past few days I've been nervously carrying it naked. Having a lot of pain and fatigue in both wrists and forearms(hopefully I'm not developing carpal tunnel) from my line of work...and any case on the phone is adding more weight which is almost unbearable for me at this point. I pray I don't drop my baby. Had a dream last night that I dropped it and cracked the screen :(. I need something uber light weight, yet protective.

Chocu1a

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
In my front left pants pocket. I wear normal jeans(levi 501) and it fits no problem. I also wear cords & no problem with those either. Diztronics tpu.

ghostkilla1388

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
My nylon belt case arrived today. Very solid steel clip that can't come off. Plenty of room to users with any case,,, velcro,, no magnets. Very very good quality, and was only 6 dollars. This product exceeded my expectations.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

Hey were did you buy this holster, its exactly whqt im looking for.

Sorry for double post :confused: I missed the quote button... sorry

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey were did you buy this holster, its exactly whqt im looking for.

Sorry for double post :confused: I missed the quote button... sorry

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

Amazon,, right now it's on there for 4 dollars. Just go to Amazon and search "nylon holster for note 2"

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I having been carrying in front pocket of my jeans for a long time with no issues,,, how tight are them jeans?

Lastnv

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Had mine 4 days. Carried in right front pocket in standard jeans. Sat down in car this morning and cracked the screen.
lol how??

I wear skinny jeans and I always have it in my front pockets, screen facing in..never out, learned my lesson when I ran into a corner of a table and destroyed the screen of my old phone.
The nice thing about it being in the front is that when I pull it out the screen is wiped off from my jeans.

helloyo53

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Right front pocket is for my phone only, left front is for wallet, flashdrive, and crack change. Phone is usually in my hand anyway so I'm not usually worried about it cracking or anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Right front pocket is for my phone only, left front is for wallet, flashdrive, and crack change. Phone is usually in my hand anyway so I'm not usually worried about it cracking or anything.

krakus303

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Right front packet, screen facing in. When I wear a suite or just slacks I keep it in my jacket. I want to put a new rom on my inspire to use as a spare phone.

taeisme

Trusted Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
On my uniform, there is a pocket on my lower left leg that my Note 2 fits perfectly. When I am not in uniform, its in my pocket in purse.