08-26-2013 09:45 PM
77 1234
tools
    I plan on getting a Note 2 maybe this time next year. I was going to get one this year as a treat to myself for Christmas but I've had to put the money to better use (my parents are having a hard time right now).

It's crazy how bad I want a Note 2 though. I had a dream about getting one last night, lol. All you Note 2 owners are lucky dogs.

I hope you enjoy your phone's and have a great Christmas.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Onemoa, I hope you and your family have a good Christmas and you soon get your Note 2. You know, sometimes the anticipation is better than the real thing!
    12-21-2012 07:20 AM
    I've had at least 20 phones and 3 pagers since 94 but since having the note 2, every phone from now on will have to have a stylus.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    I agree. I haven't had the urge yet to switch phones. I do like the looks of the HTC One X+ but it isn't the Note 2. No phone is as good as the Note 2 to me. And with no S-pen, I can't even consider it.

sent from my Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.
    SenseMonkey likes this.
    12-31-2012 12:54 PM
    I agree. I haven't had the urge yet to switch phones. I do like the looks of the HTC One X+ but it isn't the Note 2. No phone is as good as the Note 2 to me. And with no S-pen, I can't even consider it.

The one x+ is great (I had it) but the same screen size was a downer for me(I'm a sucker for the biggest displays )

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2
    12-31-2012 02:43 PM
    But I am currently satisfied and don't want another phone other them my note 2.

12-31-2012 02:44 PM
    Im obsessed with the note 2. I can't put mine down. My family thinks I'm crazy for having a phone this big.i think their crazy for not having a phone this big! 6.3 inches on the Note 3? Count me in!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    SenseMonkey likes this.
    12-31-2012 03:07 PM
    Honestly, the best thing to quell my phone addiction is to stay away from the forums! So, once I get my Note 2 and get it set up the way I want, it'll be adios time for me again!
    12-31-2012 03:08 PM
    Honestly, the best thing to quell my phone addiction is to stay away from the forums! So, once I get my Note 2 and get it set up the way I want, it'll be adios time for me again!
    I will agree with you there. The forums is a bad place for a phone addict. It's like going to a crack house.

Athenazoe78 likes this.
    12-31-2012 03:23 PM
    I'm starting to think that it would be difficult to switch to another smartphone that doesn't have an Spen. That may be the thing that stops me from switching phones this time. I just enjoy using it too much,
    What do you do with the S-pen?
    12-31-2012 03:25 PM
    What do you do with the S-pen?
    I use it for most of my input. I take a lot of notes (no need for post its).

WannaBeYou likes this.
    12-31-2012 03:28 PM
    Im obsessed with the note 2. I can't put mine down. My family thinks I'm crazy for having a phone this big.i think their crazy for not having a phone this big! 6.3 inches on the Note 3? Count me in!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    My family thinks it's too big too but I think its the peefe size.

12-31-2012 03:37 PM
    My dad bought one, it's his first smartphone, and loves it. Mom likes it as well and will be getting one soon. So I've fueled two others to get one.
    01-01-2013 07:02 PM
    Forgot about this thread. I guess the sickness continues.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    03-01-2013 04:18 PM
    Forgot about this thread. I guess the sickness continues.

How on earth do you go from a Note 2 to an iPhone?
    03-01-2013 06:49 PM
    How on earth do you go from a Note 2 to an iPhone?
    I sold the Note 2 on eBay and then bought the iPhone 5. It was easy.

03-01-2013 08:40 PM
    Oh Note2 believers..... I have to agree. You won't see how beneficial the screen is until you buy one. Now, I regret nothing.
    03-02-2013 01:20 AM
    I keep reading about how people are so happy with the Note 2... And it makes me want one even more. I need to get to work selling some paintings so I can get one!

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    03-02-2013 01:30 AM
    I keep reading about how people are so happy with the Note 2... And it makes me want one even more. I need to get to work selling some paintings so I can get one!

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    I had one but got rid of it because I was fed up with the CLNR game that Verizon and Samsung were playing on me. I went back to my RAZR Maxx HD so my phone isn't messed up from the beginning but I assure you that I will be upgrading to a Note at some point but probably not until the Galaxy Note III. The processing power and screen size were awesome but not worth the hassle I dealt with.
    03-02-2013 01:40 AM
    I had one but got rid of it because I was fed up with the CLNR game that Verizon and Samsung were playing on me. I went back to my RAZR Maxx HD so my phone isn't messed up from the beginning but I assure you that I will be upgrading to a Note at some point but probably not until the Galaxy Note III. The processing power and screen size were awesome but not worth the hassle I dealt with.
    That stinks. Hope your next round with the Note is better and I hope I enjoy mine when I get it. I feel like it's the perfect phone for an artist like me. Stylus... Big screen... I can draw on it... Take notes when inspiration strikes.... I can use it as a sort of "mini portfolio" in case I strike up a conversation with someone interested in my work... Keep myself organized

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Android Central Forums
    03-02-2013 01:52 AM
    I was checking around on eBay and I may be able to sell my RAZR HD Maxx for $400+ since it's in such pristine condition it looks brand new. I may pick up a brand new Note II and sell the RAZR HD and even my tablet off to cover the retail price. My friends with new devices (Note II) had no issues. It was me with a used device (replaced an HD Maxx due to Wi-Fi issues which were in turn Jelly Bean related) that had issues.

We'll see. May be headed to a Verizon store tomorrow. I'm tired of the CLNR game but I'm also not a big fan of small screen anymore!
    taniabonita52 likes this.
    03-02-2013 02:34 AM
    I was checking around on eBay and I may be able to sell my RAZR HD Maxx for $400+ since it's in such pristine condition it looks brand new. I may pick up a brand new Note II and sell the RAZR HD and even my tablet off to cover the retail price. My friends with new devices (Note II) had no issues. It was me with a used device (replaced an HD Maxx due to Wi-Fi issues which were in turn Jelly Bean related) that had issues.

We'll see. May be headed to a Verizon store tomorrow. I'm tired of the CLNR game but I'm also not a big fan of small screen anymore!
    You can get the note 2 for $450 by buying from best buy and pm to sams club 98.88 on a new line of service . Then pay etf of $350. If you signed up for the $50 gc, you may be able to get that too, bringing the total cost of the phone to $400.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II
    03-02-2013 09:13 AM
    After getting my Note 2 on Sprint (this is my 3rd) my wife asked me how many more phones was I planning to buy? I laughed, but then she asked me how many phones have I bought over the years? I made a list and it came to 28! I have had that many smartphones since 2007. My first was the AT&T Tilt. This isn't even counting the smartphones that I have bought multiples of. Now I have the Note 2 and I think it is perfect. But given my track record , I'm wondering if my fascination with this device will be short - lived. This could be the last device that I need for a while, or it could be just another notch on the belt. Anyone living this?

from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.
    I think I am on a similar path. I have had at least 16 phones in the past two years. Partial picture

Attached Thumbnails Galaxy Note 2 fueling my smartphone addiction.-uploadfromtaptalk1362237772032.jpg  
    03-02-2013 09:23 AM
    I think I am on a similar path. I have had at least 16 phones in the past two years. Partial picture

It's fun but I think it can be a sickness too. . People wonder how I'm so knowledgeable about just about every phone out. I want to tell them it is because I have owned just about every phone out.

03-02-2013 09:31 AM
    You can get the note 2 for $450 by buying from best buy and pm to sams club 98.88 on a new line of service . Then pay etf of $350. If you signed up for the $50 gc, you may be able to get that too, bringing the total cost of the phone to $400.

Best Buy over here claims they don't match cell phone prices. I'm pretty persistent so I was surprised that they wouldn't budge. Oh well, I have a Note II in hand that appears to be problem free except for the minor creaks of plastic.
    03-02-2013 10:59 AM
    Best Buy over here claims they don't match cell phone prices. I'm pretty persistent so I was surprised that they wouldn't budge. Oh well, I have a Note II in hand that appears to be problem free except for the minor creaks of plastic.
    Maybe try a different store? Corporate policy does allow pm mobile phones, or at least it isn't explicitly excluded for b&m like SAMs club.

Pm to online like amazon does have an explicit exclusion for mobile phones, although they did it for me, and others claimed success as well. At least as of today. The policy may change tomorrow.

Best Buy Price Match Guarantee - Best Buy

Also, ask for a copy of the policy so that you can educate yourself for future purchases. When i asked them, they claimed that they couldn't print it out. Then when I asked them to show it on the computer, they couldn't do that either, but they did pm, after throwing a bunch of excuses at me. If you haven't read my thread yet, it may help you with some rebuttals if they attempt to make false claims.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ver...cond-time.html
    03-02-2013 11:08 AM
    Maybe try a different store? Corporate policy does allow pm mobile phones, or at least it isn't explicitly excluded for b&m like SAMs club.

Pm to online like amazon does have an explicit exclusion for mobile phones, although they did it for me, and others claimed success as well. At least as of today. The policy may change tomorrow.

Best Buy Price Match Guarantee - Best Buy

Also, ask for a copy of the policy so that you can educate yourself for future purchases. When i asked them, they claimed that they couldn't print it out. Then when I asked them to show it on the computer, they couldn't do that either, but they did pm, after throwing a bunch of excuses at me. If you haven't read my thread yet, it may help you with some rebuttals if they attempt to make false claims.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ver...cond-time.html
    May have to give it a shot but for now I'm on a Note II. I have no regrets one way or another although saving money is always a positive.

Thanks bud.
    03-02-2013 11:11 AM
77 1234